• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

8th Annual Whatcom County OC Picnic ???

heresolong

Just wondering. With my business (motorcycle repair) I have to plan well in advance or I will find that I have customers to take care of and can't make it. With advance notice, well I just don't let them book for that day.

I hope it will be the same weekend as last year because I am out of town for several days weekend of July 19 to 22. Would love to come out the previous Saturday for a picinic.

July 14?

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
I hope it will be the same weekend as last year because I am out of town for several days weekend of July 19 to 22. Would love to come out the previous Saturday for a picinic.

July 14?

I, and my Sweet Babboo will not be attending this year because of the six hundred plus mile drive. I have been speaking with Boomboy and Ron. They tell me the Eighth Annual (more or less) Picnic will be the same weekend as the B'pride fest. Usually one full day at the OCDO pride booth and another full day at the picnic.

Boomboy007

Sorry for the lack of info.

I am really sorry that I didn't see this thread earlier. I have been severely computer deficient for a while. We were unable to get the picnic together this year. We are sorely missing MSG Laigaie, as he was a true motivator, leader, and work horse for the movement.

We will certainly get it together for next summer, although I anticipate it will be in a little further removed from Pride.