• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

African americans open carrying

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
...Look at him cross-eyed and he just might blow your brains out. How quaint...

Blood in the streets! Oh, wait... Seems like your experience is a datum that the gun DOESN'T leave the holster no matter what the attitude of the person being confronted about it, eh?

bc.cruiser

To the OP I am sorry for what you have had to experience all you have been put through. I just want you to know that we stand behind you. Any man has the right to bear arms here in the great US (excluding Felons that is) no matter what his skin color may be. I hope you stay safe and no longer have to go through any of this abuse. :)

Not so fast, grasshopper. My muzzle-loading black powder pistols are quite legal to own, possess, and carry. The ATF does have a list of this type gun that is still proscribed because they can be readily converted to use modern ammo. The effect is that a felon (very broadly defined) still has the right to keep and bear arms.

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

Not so fast, grasshopper. My muzzle-loading black powder pistols are quite legal to own, posses, and carry. The ATF does have a list of this type gun that is still proscribed because they can be readily converted to use modern ammo. The effect is that a felon (very broadly defined) still has the right to keep and bear arms.

I'll have to dig, but the last batch of laws passed there was a attempt to make it illegal for a felon to carry, including antique firearms. It may not have passed though. I think it was one of those trade offs for restaurant carry.

maselec1970

That is correct the word unabridged means no authority can place a law to restrict or simply bridge a god given write by test -license or,money that would in habit your right to protection as well as defense ,KEY WORDS protect and defend.