• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ah ~ much to do about nothing...

solus

At least for this august member in Rural Religious Eastern North Carolina...

OC is still the norm in SAM's & WalMart & zaxby's as i purposely walked around the store chatting with associates, cashiers, and in the case of zaxby's mgmt at length in the dining room [even the deputy who walked in with either his wife or female deputy didn't bat an eye]

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
At least for this august member in Rural Religious Eastern North Carolina...

OC is still the norm in SAM's & WalMart & zaxby's as i purposely walked around the store chatting with associates, cashiers, and in the case of zaxby's mgmt at length in the dining room [even the deputy who walked in with either his wife or female deputy didn't bat an eye]
The question is did you bat an eye towards the deputy's wife or the female deputy?

solus

Self-proclaimed epithet august. BS!

Truly dougie...this elementary playground degrading commentary, alas perhaps you are correct...perhaps i should have used distinguished, nawlll to mundane; perhaps eminently respected...ya thats a better description of my position while I am OC’g within my community.

Speaking about OC’g dougie....last time you have proclaimed to OC within your community retailers or during your absolutely stupendous US travels...hummm?