• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another Bank robbery in the FV-How could this happen?

Landose_theghost

I mean, it's against the law to conceal a handgun in WI,let alone brandish one. But yet these 3 men robbed a bank, and I'm willing to bet they had produced a concealed handgun, as I seriously doubt they had a properly holstered OC firearm. So...the answer is to make stricter gun control then? Or maybe make CCW a felony, that'll showem good rite Jeri? Or maybe a permit system and strict training would stop bad guys from carrying? Please feel free to chime in anytime you wish WAVE. We will be waiting.

Unjust fears, lead to unjust laws that criminals will never follow. This is why we NEED Constitutional Carry in WI, as I don't think we're going to see a decrease in these types of crimes.

http://www.postcrescent.com/article/20110121/APC0101/110121108/1004&located=rss

-Landose-

baldp8

Obviously, if they would just make bank robbery illegal, this would have never happened...They should have also posted a sign that clearly stated "This bank can not be robbed" just to clarify...

apierce918

this is bothersome considering im right in the middle of all this crap. I have been sending the links to people at work who told me that kind of stuff doesnt happen around here...

O'rly?!

protias

There is no legal definition of "brandishing" in WI. ;)

Good thing I'm armed when I go into my credit union. I don't want anyone to get hurt. I'm sure eventually someone is going to get shot by these evil men.

Zeus

Third time in three weeks for the Fox Valley. Let's see what happens next Friday. God forbid if the Packers lose, they're might be two in one week :lol:

hardballer

Oh, heres an idea!! Maybe they can force banks to have less money on hand so the criminals will not be as tempted to rob them? <Idiocy circuit deactivated now>
@Nutczak, that will happen soon enough.

As for the rest of you, I checked. It is illegal to rob a bank... Who knew? As for the gun thing, Yup, Illegal too.

Wave: This is getting to be mo·not·o·nous ~Dull, tedious, and repetitious; lacking in variety and interest. Droning. Tediously unvarying. Repetitious.

You have no argument and in a very short time, you at Wave will be looking for those of us brave enough to carry to defend your sorry azzes...

The world is not heading into a good place and there will be not pretty white unicorns pooping rainbow skittles. Just very bad people intent on taking what you have with no regard to your safety. The poorer folks become, the harder it will get. This will be a small percentage but that is all it takes.

Hey, I could be wrong and the Chief Rainbow pooper could save us all, Nope, you're screwed.

Best case scenario for wave members, you live in an OCers neighborhood. That's it.

Last edited:

theoicarry

May be if our Federal Government would double our taxes and pass another law that will not work and send all of our criminals to rehab. You know, Good food, plenty of activities, and lots of bars on the windows and doors. And when they are all curred, let them out so they can do it again.!
Nope, we do not have the right to defend our selves, our leaders are defending us.

Practiced with my Springfield 40 today. I plan on practicing tomorrow as well.

It will be different the next time someone breaks into my house.
Wait I forgot, I could call 911!!!! It only takes 40 minutes or so and they are here like a flash!!

Ted

Landose_theghost

perhapse a 'no guns allowed' sign would have helped.

Reminds me of that "GFZ" spoof video sombody posted on here a while back.....and here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7pGt_O1uM8

Thought we could all enjoy that one once again, it's a classic. :D

-Landose-

And once again WAVE, please tell me how GFZ's work to protect ppl? "Cuz meesa not too smart" <-----Jar Jar Binks voice :)

Last edited:

Landose_theghost

hardballer;1450411 [B said:
The world is not heading into a good place and there will be not pretty white unicorns pooping rainbow skittles. Just very bad people intent on taking what you have with no regard to your safety.

Couple this with the wave (pun in tended) of police department layoffs nationwide, and we got ourselves a perfect storm for the criminal scum. A better time to carry I've never lived in.

-Landose-

@ Hardballer-LMAO @ that Skittles quote man, me and the wife got a kick outta that one!

Last edited:

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
There is no legal definition of "brandishing" in WI. ;)

Good thing I'm armed when I go into my credit union. I don't want anyone to get hurt. I'm sure eventually someone is going to get shot by these evil men.

Interesting...if one branishes its a "totality of the circumstances" situation.....hearing a scream of anguish from McX

Last edited: