• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another "UhOh" minute......

TheMrMitch

imported post

Had been sick to the point my kids didn't expect dear old dad to make it.

They cleaned my cabin of all guns for safekeepimg,but missed a couple. My normal OC Glock was in storage with holster, so I reverted to my Taurus PT945 and mexican carry.

Welllllll I had lost a lot of weight when I went to get my truck tag renewed. Pants loose, but Mexican carry safe. I thought.

Standing in line and my Taurus slipped. Down inside my pants leg and lodged muzzle first against my inside ankle area at my shoe.

Hoo Boy. Picture this: A very pale faced man (cadaver like) bending over to hold Taurus against ankle to keep it from clanging across floor in court house whilst opening door to hallway and exiting with as much dignity as possible totally bent over.

I made it and sat until corridor was clear. I readjusted and reentered license office.

The lady there knew me and asked what happened. I told her my wallet slipped.

NEVER duck walk in a court house. It does draw attention.:uhoh:

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

TheMrMitch wrote:
Had been sick to the point my kids didn't expect dear old dad to make it.

They cleaned my cabin of all guns for safekeepimg,but missed a couple. My normal OC Glock was in storage with holster, so I reverted to my Taurus PT945 and mexican carry.

Welllllll I had lost a lot of weight when I went to get my truck tag renewed. Pants loose, but Mexican carry safe. I thought.

Standing in line and my Taurus slipped. Down inside my pants leg and lodged muzzle first against my inside ankle area at my shoe.

Hoo Boy. Picture this: A very pale faced man (cadaver like) bending over to hold Taurus against ankle to keep it from clanging across floor in court house whilst opening door to hallway and exiting with as much dignity as possible totally bent over.

I made it and sat until corridor was clear. I readjusted and reentered license office.

The lady there knew me and asked what happened. I told her my wallet slipped.

NEVER duck walk in a court house. It does draw attention.:uhoh:
:what:LMFAO :lol::lol::lol::cry::D

neuroblades

imported post

DreamReclaimer wrote:
neuroblades wrote:
*ROTFLMBOIAPOP*

Been mulling this one over, but okay, I give. Help? lol

*LOL* It's simple!

Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Butt Off In A Puddle Of Pee

Meaning I laughed so hard I would've peed myself nearly. *LOL*