• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Armed Robbery at Gateway Community and Technical College

hotrod

A text has said that the Gateway College bookstore was robbed by an armed man. This happened at 10:00 the morning. Suspect is an older white male. Obviously, he missed the big sign that said "Firearms are prohibited". I attend class there in the evenings and am very uncomfortable due to inadequate security and not being allowed to be armed. New update, man was armed with a knife. We need a new sign on the door and a change of law and policy!!

MilProGuy

If all he had was knife, someone should have grabbed up a dictionary and thrown it at him! :dude:

KYGlockster

Activist Member
Concealed is concealed is my solution to these signs at school. Any public colleges ban on firearms is unconstitutional anyways, and my life is more important than a sign. With a good IWB holster, you can conceal the largest semi-auto's under a t-shirt. If you don't have such a holster, check out galco king tuk, or comp-tac minatour, both are excellent, however the comp is a little faster on the draw. I've never had anyone notice I was carrying with such a rig.