• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bellingham/Whatcom County Coffee Meet Every Sunday

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
April already?

Yes, it is that time of the month where the Armed Citizens of Whatcom County gather for a meal and conversation.

This month the Second Saturday OCDO meet will be on SUNDAY at the suggestion of our own Boomboy.
Brian has us going to
FIVE GUYS BURGERS on Sunday, thirteen April at high noon

1301 W. Bakerview Road
Bellingham, WA 98226

Phone: 360-734-8300
Fax: 360-734-8310

RSVP not required, but we would like as many of us as possible to attend.

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

Was good to see John and Lori and John and Lori.

You too Brian...and the newcomers.

Our meet had accomplished part of why we meet when two Canadian females asked us questions about (pronounced aboot, of course) our OC.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
The second weekend is here again. The consensus last month was to do this on sunday at one, but this month is Mothers Day and not a great deal of people could commit to it.So.......

To rectify this month the suggestion was The Wonderful Buffet on Meridian at one pee emm on SATURDAY, so everyone can spend the sunday with the MOM..

Wonderful Buffet 旺德福
78% like it
(360) 714-9888
4365 Meridian Street
Bellingham, WA 98226

So, Ladies and Gentlemen, One PM at the Wonderful. Chime in here and let's get an idea of participation this month.

Pixie

Changed to once a month

I know I only showed up once but I would like to again. I am a bit confused though is it only once a month?

Pixie

The second sunday in june is the thirteenth. Any ideas for a location this month?

Welcome back Pixie.

The 13th is a Friday, the second Sunday is the 8th. I can make that date, but if you meant the 15th I'll be working. As for a place, i don't really know.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
October meet and greet

This month the "second saturday Meet & Greet" Will be at Greens Corner, an absolutely wonderful place that you have probably been to before.

WHAT- The SS Meet & Greet.
When-Saturday, Eleven October, eleven ay em
Where- Greenes Corner (addrs below)

Meet the People of Whatcom County Open Carry and do not forget to bring your growler, 'cause Greenes will have some of the Best beer on tap.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/greenes-corner-bellingham

Pixie

I will try to get there but living out in the county makes things a little bit harder. (especially since I do not drive... though it saves me money)

Pixie

Next meet up

Are we going to have another meet up soon? talk about 594 and the rally in Olympia?