• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Beretta m1934?

~*'Phoenix'*~

I hope it's ok to post this here, if not let me know to move/remove it; thanks.
I'm looking around for a Beretta m1934 (.380ACP) and would prefer to buy/trade with a personal sale rather than buy online, and they ain't easy to find in the gun and pawn shops around here. If anyone has one one they'd be willing to sell or trade, or knows someone who might, let me know. I'm in Fort Lauderdale, but could go anywhere between miami and gainesville within a week or so's notice if the price is right.
I'm not picky about the model, year, etc, as long as it's a reliable shooter
If so, let me know how much you would want for it.

hrdware

Although not in the market to sell, and being in Oklahoma, I thought I'd post a comment about this gun. I have one of these and it shoots good, but I do have a problem with it. As I have large hands, after about 25 rounds or so, the over sized beaver tail pinches the soft webbing between my thumb and forefinger to the point it starts bleeding.

Just a little FYI if you haven't shot one before.

~*'Phoenix'*~

Thanks for the note. I have shot a similar sized .380 and know what you mean with small autos hurting big hands. I intend it to be a concealed carry, inconspicuous OC, or back-up gun when OCing something else. So it won't be meant as a high-volume plinker for me.