• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

best holster under $100

Primus

You neglected to include an emoticon indicating sarcasm or humor, so how do we know that isn't how you secretly, really feel :p
The best sarcasm is said with a straight face :rolleyes:

And you should know by now in not bashful about saying how I secretly feel about things lol for better or worse

wittmeba

Grapeshot,

I don't disagree with your desire to get everyone in the world Open Carrying, the OP specifically stated he was looking for a CC holster.

You are quick to tell me that hiding a gun is not the scope of this forum; however I don't see any mention to the OP regarding his post.

I frequent several gun forums to talk guns and the associated equipment with others sharing many of the same interests. If mentioning CC or an AR15 carried over the shoulder is taboo perhaps I don't belong on this forum.

Last edited: