• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Canceled My Sam's Club Membership

decklin

Why do you think I have never been approached in that same sam's?

I've wondered the same thing. I don't know if it's the time of day that I go or what. Usually it's on a weekday in the morning or early afternoon so there is usually not many people. Generally just the elderly and some soccer moms. Perhaps I stand out because of my age.
I know it's not the way I dress. Most days I'm a t-shirt and jeans kind of guy. That day I was coming from work so I was wearing jeans, button up shirt tucked in, sneakers and black belt.
I'm not much of a people person but being in retail I've gotten used to engaging with people and smiling and nodding.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
I've wondered the same thing. I don't know if it's the time of day that I go or what. Usually it's on a weekday in the morning or early afternoon so there is usually not many people. Generally just the elderly and some soccer moms. Perhaps I stand out because of my age.
I know it's not the way I dress. Most days I'm a t-shirt and jeans kind of guy. That day I was coming from work so I was wearing jeans, button up shirt tucked in, sneakers and black belt.
I'm not much of a people person but being in retail I've gotten used to engaging with people and smiling and nodding.

I shop the same times usually it's not that busy. I'm in jeans and a t shirt or a polo as well.

FTG-05

Ok, just spoke to someone named Crystal over at customer service. She said said that after I called for an update on the 5th the ticket was closed out. It looks like the guy I spoke to accidentally closed it.
Crystal resubmitted the ticket with some added info. She said it's going to her supervisor who can then submit it higher up.
Apparently if a supervisor doesn't submit the report then it automatically goes to the club the complaint is about. In my case that really doesn't work as the guy reading the report is the problem.

Thanks for the followup!

decklin

Haven't bothered to update this for a while but I finally received word from Sams Club corporate that they were sticking with Danny's, the club manager, decision. The reasoning is because of the mall policy next door.
Glad I stopped paying them back in September. I would have been giving money to an anti gun business that whole time.