• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Carrying a sword?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallschirjmäger

Robin47 may not have quoted it exactly, but there isn't much doubt that the First Amendment protects the right to exercise one's religion.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Now, the question I would have is, why would someone sell a real, physical object (a cloak) to purchase an unreal, philosophical object?

Last edited:

gutshot II

03-25-2015, 05:46 PM Ezek
09-23-2016, 11:03 AM Robin47
1 year, 5 months, 28 days

10-04-2016, 12:02 AM davidmcbeth
09-03-2017, 07:42 PM Robin47
11 months, 19 days

Dang... I've heard of slow internet before but that's just ridiculous!!

Da-ham! davidmcbeth has been resurrected once again and in a thread about religion, no less! Will we never be rid of him? What will it take? Out, damned spot! (I had to do that just because it was davidmcbeth).

Status
Not open for further replies.