• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Charlotte Lunch & Range Saturday 06/15/2013

Jamesm760

When:
June 15 2013
2PM

Where:
Parkway House Family Restaurant
3770 Concord Pkwy S, Concord, NC

Going to the range last meet was turned out great so why not do it again!

Eagle Gun & Range
3789 Roberta Church Rd, Concord, NC

(If anyone has a problem with the date or time let me know)

---------------------------------------------
Attending:
Jamesm760

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
It is my understanding that this event has been cancealed.

Accordingly have removed the sticky as requested.

Jamesm760

It is my understanding that this event has been cancealed.

Accordingly have removed the sticky as requested.

Yup, I need to do some mandatory OT and will not be able to make it, and since no one had responded to it yet, It would be better to just reschedule for a later date.

Thanks.

carolina guy

Yup, I need to do some mandatory OT and will not be able to make it, and since no one had responded to it yet, It would be better to just reschedule for a later date.

Thanks.

James...let me know when would be good...thought my reply hit, but the old cellphone failed me for the last time (said with a good Darth Vader voice)...and it seems it didn't save! ;)