• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Colorado gun sales skyrocket?

PFC HALE

no matter the intent, we are arming ourselves and preparing! against enemies foreign and domestic.

i need more myself...

CCinMaine

I always love seeing people arm themselves. Too bad it took a psycho to get people to reassess their need to defend themselves. Just one gun in that theater and maybe the only dead would be the shooter. Its just sad..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

beebobby

I wouldn't be suprised if sales aren't booming all over. Even liberals that I know are arming themselves.

since9

Campaign Veteran
The article mentions that overall sales are up by about 41%.

Sounds reasonable to me. Even if the cops did arrive in just 90 seconds, that was 90 seconds too late for the first person who was shot, and too late for everyone who was killed or injured.

The only viable solution is for all honest, law-abiding citizens to be armed and well-trained.

Last edited:

PFC HALE

edited...

dont ask me to do math at 5 in the morning, ill think of months instead of minutes....

Last edited:

Shadetreezj

Campaign Veteran
Check your math partner.... 90 seconds is twice as fast as 3 minutes..lol.

I wouldn't do any better at 5:55am.

Last edited:

PFC HALE

Check your math partner.... 90 seconds is twice as fast as 3 minutes..lol.

I wouldn't do any better at 5:55am.

yeah i was thinking of months for some reason 90 days divided by 30 is3 months, i just had the wrong time frame.. im an early morningtard.

1.5 minutes actually is fast :)