• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Congratulations Arizona

CJ4wd

You now have a true "space case" to represent you.
See what happens when you let in all those "refugees" from California? They bring their lunacy with them.

MarlinPibly

my wife and I are excited to have found this forum, it's toally what my friend and I have been hoping for. The information on the website is definitely helpful and is going to assist my family and friends significantly. It appears as if everyone acquired a large amount of knowledge about subjects on the site and the other hyper links and info also show it. I'm not typically on the web all of the time however when I have some time I am more often than not hunting for this type of factual information or things similarly related to it. I have one of my cohorts that have also picked up a liking in this because of what I have discovered about it and they will probably going to be visiting the site since it's such an awesome discovery. I am also facsinated in politics and coping with the drastic turns and twists in elections. If someone gets a chance, take a look at my website: Engagement at Sutro Baths

solus

my wife and I are excited to have found this forum, it's toally what my friend and I have been hoping for. The information on the website is definitely helpful and is going to assist my family and friends significantly. It appears as if everyone acquired a large amount of knowledge about subjects on the site and the other hyper links and info also show it. I'm not typically on the web all of the time however when I have some time I am more often than not hunting for this type of factual information or things similarly related to it. I have one of my cohorts that have also picked up a liking in this because of what I have discovered about it and they will probably going to be visiting the site since it's such an awesome discovery. I am also facsinated in politics and coping with the drastic turns and twists in elections. If someone gets a chance, take a look at my website: Engagement at Sutro Baths
Reported