• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Constitutional Carry in the Missouri Legislature. House Bill 1468

OC Freedom

This is the last time I am going to tell you this was sent in an email there was NO link to post NO expectation of copy right implied or needed. I did not steal this from of a website. You know I have reviewed many of your post and it seems most of them are you bitching and whining telling others how to act and you seem to think you are some internet God of Web Forum etiquette. While it is true you have posted many good things contributing valuable information. Just knock off the rule mongering false quoting constant attack rhetoric.
If you do not like the way a post is made just skip it and go in instead of constantly trying to correct others. You Sir are as bad as the police who hassle people about open carry and worse then the Gubernent with their rule mongering. Please refrain from petty corrections regarding my posts and I will say no more to you. If you feel you must try to correct the world try using a pm to people instead of wasting open thread space nuff from Enjoy your day:)

+1

Ezek

am trying to figure out how information that is part of a bill beign introduced into a public forum is copyrighted or requires such reference...

would think location of proposed bill would be self evident. and being public forum and thusly public knowledge has no inherent copyrights regarding dispersal to other citizens of said state.

could be wrong though.., highly doubting this but never know.. government critters are sneaky.

solus

am trying to figure out how information that is part of a bill beign introduced into a public forum is copyrighted or requires such reference...

would think location of proposed bill would be self evident. and being public forum and thusly public knowledge has no inherent copyrights regarding dispersal to other citizens of said state.

could be wrong though.., highly doubting this but never know.. government critters are sneaky.

did the poster get the information they put on the PUBLIC forum from the state's legislative site, from an antagonist legislator, from GOA's site, from jimmy bob's authoritative gun site, from ??

additionally, there is fair use considerations as some sites say 'sure use our data ~ just give us credit for our effort(s).

finally, as has been the case, there might be some members who wish to review the data for ourselves to further digest what the tone and spirit of the message...

fyi, just tonight i got sucked in by a 'homeland security' site which had an emblem and looked official. i posted the information in good faith and low & behold Color of Law graciously pointed out this site should have a 'dot GOV' domain not the dot com which was on my cite. oppps...

ipse