• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Darwin.....

1245A Defender

Well,,,

My main take away from this vid is,,,
Just What does a Range Safety Officer do?
He stood there and watched the first time the dummy pointed his gun at his hand..
He didnt bother to correct that violation of the simple safety rule!
Then he watched, stupidly as the dummy violated the simple safety rule AGAIN!!!
. BANG!!!!!

Soooo,, I guess that range safety officer is kinda like a "monitor"
His job is to notify the powers that be,
that he caught a dummy doing something stupid enough to actually get his attention!!

solus

My main take away from this vid is,,,
Just What does a Range Safety Officer do?
He stood there and watched the first time the dummy pointed his gun at his hand..
He didnt bother to correct that violation of the simple safety rule!
Then he watched, stupidly as the dummy violated the simple safety rule AGAIN!!!
. BANG!!!!!

Soooo,, I guess that range safety officer is kinda like a "monitor"
His job is to notify the powers that be,
that he caught a dummy doing something stupid enough to actually get his attention!!

so you presume the fat guy was a RSO? next you will presume the fat guy next to him was the stupid guy's instructor...

so you presume all the mom/pops have RSO who watch the poorly maintained profit center in the back? uh, why do you think this was captured on cam...the methodology of choice to lower insurance costs of the mom/pops, tho i am sure it is broadcast to a monitor by the register so someone might, just might, if they looked at just the right time, could see what was going on ~ couldn't get there in time mind you but they could watch.

finally, how many have signed these types of hold harmless agreements with the mom/pops...huh!!

ipse