• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Delaware State Police Tric Tics Site

dave_in_delaware

imported post

LOL. It keeps getting more "interesting" on the internet, especially when it comes to knowing what offenders look like!

The Tric-Tics page is a follow-up on the "threat" the Police made in January that any prostitution-related arrest would be made public (and include a photo of the person).

And, just for the record... iiiiiieeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww!

You couldn't pay ME enough..... some nasty scary looking chicks! :shock:

http://dsp.delaware.gov/pio/Whitmarsh/Tric%20Tics.htm

Tip: Stay away from New Castle Avenue! LOL

stephpd

imported post

Looks like prostitution has moved from the farmers market to the strip clubs. I remember the last time they went after prostitutes it was near Hares Corner by the Farmers Market. I guess since the strip clubs moved to S Market and Rogers road the working 'girls' change their place of bussiness. Rt 9 just outside of Wilmington is busy as well. Pick up truckers near the port.