• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dicks sports Chesterfield Va

Shovelhead

Gun counter guy says he's sitting on CASES of .22lr.
Browning 40gr Hollow point,100rnd boxes
Buy one , 2nd one 1/2 price.
Walmart next door ... Nothing.

Last edited:

Va_Nemo

and info as to the cost?

If the cost is $70 for the first and $35 for the second I can understand why they have so much in stock.

Nemo

Shovelhead

Didn't realize there were that many.
On Hull Street next to Hobby Lobby.
$12.99 for the 1st 100 rnd box, 1/2 off for the second.

Equals $.097 a round.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
About AmmoNow.Com

How it works
AmmoNow visits ammunition sales websites and records their ammunition prices. It then sorts those prices and lists them here so you can see the best deals.
Stats
AmmoNow currently has data on 49151 items and 3526129 rounds.
https://www.ammonow.com/

Find the best prices on your favorite ammo. Instantly.
A real-time feed of in-stock ammo delivered directly to your mobile device.
http://ammofinder.clutchsquad.com/

Last edited:

Shovelhead

Folks are looking for .22LR ammo.
I tried to point folks to a place that has a decent amount of .22lr ammo.
Some folks need to prove how superior they are by point out that .22lr ammo can be found cheaper somewhere else.
Geeze Louise, get over yourselves.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Folks are looking for .22LR ammo.
I tried to point folks to a place that has a decent amount of .22lr ammo.
Some folks need to prove how superior they are by point out that .22lr ammo can be found cheaper somewhere else.
Geeze Louise, get over yourselves.
Don't think it has anything to do with being superior.

I see it as adding to the flow of information.

Shovelhead

I can see the theme of this has moved from try to help your fellow man, to you're on your own.

Good to know.

gcbailey

Cabelas has tons of 22 ammo at 6.5-7.0 cents per round, both Remington and Browning, maybe a few other brands, If there is no Cabela's near you, use code "96Free" for free shipping over $99. With a little searching you can find other deals, too.

I found it very odd that Cabela's in Bristol, VA has been keeping almost pallet loads of .22 available and you can travel 3 miles down the road to Bass Pro on the TN line and they might have 10 boxes on the shelf with a nice large "limit 2...." sign.

WalkingWolf

Not saying I'd buy a case of it.
But...
A box in the hand is worth two you can't find.

I can reload centerfire for less than that. Why bother with RF for more.

Centerfire is more capable of any job of .22lr, in fact factory 9mm is not much more than that price. There are better, and far cheaper options for just plinking, and taking small game. I use a magnum pellet rifle for small game, and varmints, as far as fun shooting the airsofts are great. I hope they choke on their jacked up price 22lr.