• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Discounts offered to OCers

mnrobitaille

Last Wednesday, dad & I made a quick trip to Post Falls, ID to Alien Gear Holsters to do a shell swap for my Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0.

After swapping the Smith & Wesson M&P Shield w/Crimson Trace Laser Guard shell out for the SCCY CPX-2 shell, dad was getting hungry & I made the recommendation (as did a couple of the Alien Gear staff) that we go try out Dueling Irons as I remembered hearing that they offer a discount to those who carry.

22104324_10212128205733532_8846787060754917012_o.jpg

The burger above is The Pit burger which is basically a BBQ Ham or Pulled Pork atop a burger with slaw, cheese, & pickles.

I love that they offer the 15% discount to those who OC, do any other restaurants or establishments offer a similar discount? Where would you like to see a discount offered to those who OC?

OC for ME

I am pleased to reward businesses who respect my right to self defense with my patronage. Win-win. A discount would be welcome nonetheless.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Open a diner, find employees who will gladly OC while providing good service and good food. No need to pay a fee to OC.

There is a lot to be said for name recognition and consistancy in quality of food.

I find the idea of franchises very intriguing.

OC for ME