• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Do You Like My New T-Shirt?

T

TWG2A

I won this T-Shirt in a contest about the history of the Knights Templar!

Attachments

• templarinfidel1.jpg
    templarinfidel1.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 396
  • templarinfidel6.jpg
    templarinfidel6.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 356

trooper46

No christian or otherwise should be proud of the crusades

Wow, I'm not even sure how to respond to this one. I don't know which is worse. The fact that your wearing a t shirt that by it's very nature is designed to be offensive (thanks for helping us win the hearts and minds by the way), or the fact that you know so little about the carnage and long lasting consequences of the crusades to the relations of both the the Greek Orthodox Church, The RCC , and the Islamic world that you would try to imply the crusades were a good thing. Jews, Muslims, and Christians all suffered purges, rapes, pillaging, and murder on all sides. To be more vivvid for you: picture entire cities being burned to the ground and extermination of entire populaces. Extremists have already tried to portray Americans as crusaders that want to dominate Islam and it's crap like this that helps them gain recruits. I'll bet they'll put you on the cover of their recruiting phamplets.

I'll gladly give you the benefit of the doubt that you just don't realize what your saying by wearing such a t shirt and assume your not just trying to gain attention. I just hope this topic doesn't scare off supportive members who may very happen to be muslim. Muslims tend to react the same to the word Crusade as we do when we hear the word Jihad. I doubt you'd be too keen on someone walking around with shirt that implied support for Jihad.

I strongly urge that admin to remove this photos before we lose any members that would otherwise have supported this open carry.

Dreamer

Untrue, the crusades advanced may sciences in Europe extremely fast. Such as Medicine and Nutrition.

Which were promptly declared as "heretical" by Rome in the later part of the crusades, and completely outlawed during the Inquisition as being "tools of the devil"...

The crusades ALSO gave us the delightfully evil concept of Central Banking, Fractional Reserve Banking, Compounded Interest, and legalized Usury.

The crusades also brought the wonderful practice of child combatants to the West.

And lets not forget the enlightened practice of torching Islamic libraries and universities.

Institutionalize racism, official government-backed anti-Semitism, rape and pillage as officially sanctioned policy, kidnapping and sex-slave trafficking, historical revisionism, and scientifically-designed large-scale propaganda are all some of the profound by-products of the Crusades.

About the only thing good to come out of the Crusades is it gave the Church an "external enemy" to focus on and persecute after the establishment of the Pax Romana in Europe for about 300 years, rather than continuing to kill, rape, rob, and pillage the indigenous tribes of northern and Western Europe and the British Isles.

It wasn't until the Church had given up on trying to hold Jerusalem in the late 1200s/early 1300s that Rome started to turn it's paranoia and hatred of "commoners" back inward upon it's own empire, and started burning, torturing, and stealing the property of "witches". If it hadn't been for the distraction of the Crusades, there might have been three or four times as many women and children killed in the name of "witch hunts"...

Yeah, the Crusades were a real shining example of "Intellectual Advancement"...

And besides, the Templars weren't "Infidels". They were "believers", just not Muslims. To the Muslims, the Templars were fellow believers--they just happened to be geopolitical enemies.

However, the Templars WERE perhaps the most evil group in the socio-economic history of the West, because they established the first central banks, standardized the practice of fractional reserve banking, and somehow managed to convince Rome that Usery was acceptable. They were the "prototype" for modern economic blood-suckers like Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan Chase.

Last edited:

gsx1138

Wow, everyone is so ssssensitive. I think the shirt looks pretty cool. I find Templar history fascinating. Of course, it doesn't hurt that the one wearing it is easy on the eyes.

I say keep rocking it. Anyone gets offended, oh well. I think it's pretty obvious the point of the shirt is to give a giant middle finger to muslim extremists. That's right Holder let's say it together, "MUSLIM EXTREMISTS". And honestly I say anything that offends those asshats is ok in my book.

DollarBill

I love it. And Christians and Jews are considered Infidels by those who ascribe to Islam. Seeing that no Christian or Jew is about seeking to overthrow the US in the name of religion I too am proud to wear the same moniker.

I also know a young Special Forces soldier whom when off duty wears an Infidel cap with the word written in Arabic only.

Quit getting all wadded up over stupid stuff like what somebody chooses to wear on a t-shirt. Shoot there's more offensive stuff than that available. Don't think so just go to a Walmart any Saturday, and look at all of the tees being worn by the shoppers. You'll blush.

I know I don't have many posts but my post count isn't why I'm here. So darlin, you just keep wearin your shirt and these others can wear something else.

Shoot send it to me, it'll go over well here close to Fort Leonard Wood. And I'll wear it to Wally world on Saturday and make lotsa friends...

Later haters
$Bill

simmonsjoe

You ******* idiot

Christians and jews are "people of the book" in islam and are not infidels.

When you wear something like this, it only insults real Muslims.

Extremest already hate you so it doesn't mean **** to them.

Wearing this shows a fundamental lack of what Islam is.
Notice I only say "Extremest". That is because they only give pathetic lip
service to Islam while violating half its principles. They are not
worthy of being defined by their "religion."

In America we don't define white suprimacy/KKK groups as "Christian Extremest."
even though some use religion to justify racism.

In Islam it is perfectly acceptable for Christians to eat pork and drink wine. This was even the case during the time of 'Sharia' law. (which is past) It is even acceptable for Muslims to eat pork or liquor if it is an ingredient in food that is gifted to them from a Christian.

Even moreso, many "Infidels" are actually protected groups in real Islam. Nomadic and semi-nomadic peoples (such as Bedouin, American Indian, Gypsy, Aboriginies) are considered self-ruling and sovern, and should be exempted from gov't oversight even when in a countries lands.

Last edited:

VFORVENDETTA

Christians and jews are "people of the book" in islam and are not infidels.

When you wear something like this, it only insults real Muslims.

Extremest already hate you so it doesn't mean **** to them.

Wearing this shows a fundamental lack of what Islam is.
Notice I only say "Extremest". That is because they only give pathetic lip
service to Islam while violating half its principles. They are not
worthy of being defined by their "religion."

In America we don't define white suprimacy/KKK groups as "Christian Extremest."
even though some use religion to justify racism.

In Islam it is perfectly acceptable for Christians to eat pork and drink wine. This was even the case during the time of 'Sharia' law. (which is past) It is even acceptable for Muslims to eat pork or liquor if it is an ingredient in food that is gifted to them from a Christian.

Even moreso, many "Infidels" are actually protected groups in real Islam. Nomadic and semi-nomadic peoples (such as Bedouin, American Indian, Gypsy, Aboriginies) are considered self-ruling and sovern, and should be exempted from gov't oversight even when in a countries lands.

Real muslims....what a crock of ****. They have caused trouble since the begining of time.

eye95

Joe,
All non-Muslims are considered "Infidels" in Muslim countries.
Craig

Just as important, the ones trying to kill us consider us "infidels." The ones who say we are not infidels aren't doing enough to stop the ones who say we are.

simmonsjoe

You do realize...

Joe,
All non-Muslims are considered "Infidels" in Muslim countries.
Craig
...Your explaining Islam to a Muslim right?

A real Muslim. Not someone who was born in a Muslim country therefor they consider themselves Muslim type of Muslim.
Half of America that calls themselves Christian are agnostic and almost never attend church.

Unfortunately your prejudicial exclamations are the same type of made up jibberish spouted off by so-called Sheiks trying to perpetuate ignorance and hate in order to refill their ranks.

Try this little exercise for me.

• Know better than you how you should live your life.

• Want to force these beliefs on you.

• Ignore individual liberties for the sake of the whole.

• Use emotional rhetoric to further their goals.

• Lie incessantly and pervert facts to meet their agenda.

• Attempt to control the dissemination of information. (aka the media)

• Feel that you are incapable of deciding for yourself.

So who am I talking about??
"Progressive liberals" ... Yes
Middle Eastern Extremest? ... Yes
Are they just different iterations of the same sickness? ... Yes

The West VS Middle East mentality has some benefits for Extremest on both sides:

• Distracts the populace from domestic issues
  • Creates an atmosphere of fear
  • Gives the populace a general outlet for their fears (the evil 'they')
  • Encourages people to compromise in order to maintain solidarity against that evil 'they'.

If you think the fight against extremest is a West vs. Middle East thing your missing the other battle.

Don't be fooled. I'd quote Jefferson again, but his most commonly relevant quote is already in my signature.

Last edited: