• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Does Mandating license plates violate " Our right to Privacy"?

WalkingWolf

Your King held a New Years Eve party in Florida.. They substituted " Auid lang syne" with a real classic, " Das Lied Der Deutschen"..

Genieben sie die 4 Jahre

Got a citation, or did you just make it up again. If so not only are going to get laughed at, it is pretty pathetic on your part. Gonna be a longgggg 4 years. LOL

countryclubjoe

Got a citation, or did you just make it up again. If so not only are going to get laughed at, it is pretty pathetic on your part. Gonna be a longgggg 4 years. LOL

Hitherto I actually thought an old troglodyte like yourself still possessed a sense of humor, clearly I was wrong..

WalkingWolf

Hitherto I actually thought an old troglodyte like yourself still possessed a sense of humor, clearly I was wrong..

With all your animosity for others, and lack of any hint you were being sarcastic, I doubt you have a sense of humor. Humor is not trying to be a Richard head, or being blatant dishonest.

countryclubjoe

With all your animosity for others, and lack of any hint you were being sarcastic, I doubt you have a sense of humor. Humor is not trying to be a Richard head, or being blatant dishonest.

More Conjecture from the king of conjecture..

Fallschirjmäger

Mostly in NH .... a quick google should suffice ... its really not my "forte" so to speak...just something I have noticed.

It's not Our Job to find your debate points, do it yourself.

I did a very thorough Google search and found nothing, so why should we believe what you said?
In the usual rules of debate any point not defended is considered conceded.

davidmcbeth

Banned
It's not Our Job to find your debate points, do it yourself.

I did a very thorough Google search and found nothing, so why should we believe what you said?
In the usual rules of debate any point not defended is considered conceded.

Ah...but as I said, its not that important an issue to me ~ its already well settled IMO.