• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dol

tombrewster421

Went to renew my license in Parkland yesterday. It was a simple in and out in about 10 minutes. No issues with the gun although my new photo does look reminiscent of a mugshot since I just got off work, had to take off my hat, and I need a haircut.
5y8eqava.jpg

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
I renewed the tabs on my bike yesterday without a blink from anyone. The same renewing at the DMV. I went into the one in bellingham with my Son when he got his NY license to a Wa. We both OC'd and nary a word or harsh look.

I have seen SVGs license, think Samoan Warrior

Freedom1Man

Went to renew my license in Parkland yesterday. It was a simple in and out in about 10 minutes. No issues with the gun although my new photo does look reminiscent of a mugshot since I just got off work, had to take off my hat, and I need a haircut.
5y8eqava.jpg

That needs a "WANTED" background. "WANTED FOR INDEPENDENT THINKING AND APPOSING TYRANNY" "Warning, is armed and maybe dangerous"

EMNofSeattle

Toms not dangerous..........

I took my DL photo OCing. Then two months later I got a CDL and had to take another photo, which sucks cause I really liked my photo I took when I went OCing to the dept of licensing office