• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

extra forms now?

nj12ga

imported post

I hear from others that the PDgave applicants a waiver to sign that gives thempermission to look at welfare,unemployment, S.S, TRW score, all military branches and IRS ,state/federal to use as part of their investigation to see if you qualify to own a firearm...when did this become part of the regs.?

has anyone not signed it?and many wont issue more than 1 PP per app.

this doesnt sound like reasonable regulation of the 2a......

macbrun

imported post

I applied for two pistol purchase permits back in Feb and there was no extra paperwork. Must be a township thing, throwing their weight around.

nj12ga

imported post

in my town they will only issue 1 permit per application and require you to sign a waiver for them to checkyour credit history .....