• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fatso vetoed gun bill --

Midwest

So the governor vetoed a piece of anti-gun legislation and you insult him? Why? Whats the point?

I wonder what the title of the thread would be if he did not veto the legislation.

davidmcbeth

Banned
So the governor vetoed a piece of anti-gun legislation and you insult him? Why? Whats the point?

I wonder what the title of the thread would be if he did not veto the legislation.

It would have been "Fatso did not veto gun bill"

Just information that is relevant to carry ... he's still an large anti.

F350

http://www.captainsjournal.com/2014/07/02/chris-christie-vetos-new-jersey-gun-bill/

Gov. Chris Christie today vetoed a gun control bill that would have reduced the permitted size of ammunition magazines, saying it would do nothing to reduce gun violence, or enhance my chances at the GOP Presidential nomination..

Still using that term "gun violence" showing he's still an anti

Finished the quote for him, up till now he HAS signed almost every anti-second amendment bill to land on his desk,

chocofan

may be he herd of the Colorado gov. passing the 10 round magazine ban in Co. and his consultant told him don't be that guy remember November is just around the corner:lol:

Joe Manco

Colorado has a 15 round limit not 10, unless you owned a higher capacity 16+mag(s) before June 30, 2013. Mags owned by individuals prior to the 15 round limit are grandfathered and are legal AND the state has the burden to prove they were obtained after the ban if they have reason to believe so. So it's basically an unenforceable law. Reason I'm chiming in is because I grew up in Morris County for the first 22 years of my life. Still have most of my family living there so I like to check in every now and then.

F350

Colorado has a 15 round limit not 10, unless you owned a higher capacity 16+mag(s) before June 30, 2013. Mags owned by individuals prior to the 15 round limit are grandfathered and are legal AND the state has the burden to prove they were obtained after the ban if they have reason to believe so. So it's basically an unenforceable law. Reason I'm chiming in is because I grew up in Morris County for the first 22 years of my life. Still have most of my family living there so I like to check in every now and then.

AND most sheriffs have said they will not even try to enforce the mag limit OR the personal sale requiring FFL transfer.