• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Firearm Concealed Carry Act - Carrying MULTIPLE concealed firearms.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
(5 ILCS 70/1.03) (from Ch. 1, par. 1004)
Sec. 1.03. Words importing the singular number may extend and be applied to several persons or things, and words importing the plural number may include the singular.
(Source: Laws 1945, p. 1717.)

I am a bit surprised by such a naive question after your authoritative intrusion in Wisconsin. Are the Wisconsin and Illinois statutes rules of construction the same, or different?

Play nice. We are not all caffeinated to the same level.

MikeLovell

(5 ILCS 70/1.03) (from Ch. 1, par. 1004)
Sec. 1.03. Words importing the singular number may extend and be applied to several persons or things, and words importing the plural number may include the singular.
(Source: Laws 1945, p. 1717.)

You never know :lol: When I tell my kids "Have a chocolate" that doesn't mean the whole bag.

I am a bit surprised by such a naive question after your authoritative intrusion in Wisconsin. Are the Wisconsin and Illinois statutes rules of construction the same, or different?

Well that was more the case of probing someone who claimed he ignored laws that infringe on 2A - When clearly he didn't. Nobody ignores them all.

Last edited: