• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Four cops ambushed in a coffee shop.

Alexcabbie

imported post

Actually quite a few of the mor radical Bradyites have advocated requiring the police turn in their firearms at the end of their shifts.

Now you are a former LEO, Reb, as am I; and we both know what the rank and file think of that noise.

The other sde of that coin is the attitude of LE in CC-only states: no bulges, no "printing"; and that is - as we both know - is because LE in those areas want to reserve to themselves the "privelege" of having a plainly visible weapon. Kinda hard to eexplain that culture, but you know how it works and so do I.

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
Actually quite a few of the mor radical Bradyites have advocated requiring the police turn in their firearms at the end of their shifts.

Now you are a former LEO, Reb, as am I; and we both know what the rank and file think of that noise.

The other sde of that coin is the attitude of LE in CC-only states: no bulges, no "printing"; and that is - as we both know - is because LE in those areas want to reserve to themselves the "privelege" of having a plainly visible weapon. Kinda hard to eexplain that culture, but you know how it works and so do I.

Alex,

Are you insenuating that LEo are wanting to be the only OC'ers, to compensate for something, like .......maybe..... er... ;):uhoh: