• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fredericksburg Freedom Walk

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
One presumes said walk & potluck was beneficial to the cause?
Good question?
I looked up Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Facebook page popped up.

You really can't look at anything because a stupid pop-up covers the page demanding you log-in or create a new account. VCDL is being deprived of getting their message out. Just say'n.

ChristCrusader

Had quite an array of notable regional faces and their family: VA Delegate, VCDL President and Directors, local brandishing defendant and his lawyer who are appealing, activists and organizers of both the private and prominent type.
We drew our own assigned detail from the local PD to watch over us.
No show-downs to report, afaik. Just a gorgeous day, great people, and tasty food.

SAvage410

The turnout was smaller than I expected, but there was good company, some good speakers, and a chance to demonstrate that not every person with a gun is automatically a bad guy.