• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gadsen Flag sticker (almost free)

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

I have one of those on my car already.

Nearly had an "encounter" with a guy in a wrapped National Guard van one day after he saw it.

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

SpeedTechVan(1).jpg

Like this, but National Guard. He was also in fatigues, and it had government plates, so I assume he was a recruiter or somesuch.

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

marshaul wrote:
I'm still not sure I get it... how did you "almost" have an encounter with the guy, a day after he saw you no less?
I'm not sure I can explain it to someone of your... 'intellect'

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

And your problem is, exactly what?

You don't have to explain anything to anyone. But it's not clear in the slightest what kind of "encounter" you may be referring to.

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

Dude looked like he was about to come at me in a 'roid rage. I left the area to avoid confrontation. 'Cause the last thing I need is to pop a cap in GI Jimbob.

MSC 45ACP

imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
Dude looked like he was about to come at me in a 'roid rage. I left the area to avoid confrontation. 'Cause the last thing I need is to pop a cap in GI Jimbob.

Of all your inane posts on here, this one takes the cake!Your silly screen name really does remind the rest of us ofthe original "Il Duce". We also remember our history and how he ended up. The manner in which he died his body was displayed was indicative of the strong feelings "his people" had for him. I suspect people on here share similar feelings for you and your resurrection of the original clown's name.

1. I sincerely DOUBT someone IN UNIFORM, ON DUTY, IN A GOVERNMENT VEHICLE is going to do ANYTHING remotely close to breaking the law or acting in an agressive manner.

2. "roid rage"? Military personel are prohibited from using steroids unless under the care of a doctor and even then they are used invery limited instances. Orthopedic doctors use steroid shots in the treatment of certain joint problems, arthritis and back problems.

Your ignorance of the military is amazing. Perhaps you should keep your mouth shut about things you know absolutely NOTHING about...;)

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I'm not sure I would give the benefit of considering National Guard "military". More like the usurpation of the militia from the people. "Unconstitutional" would be more like it. ;)

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
Il_Duce wrote:

Of all your inane posts on here, this one takes the cake!Your silly screen name really does remind the rest of us ofthe original "Il Duce". We also remember our history and how he ended up. The manner in which he died his body was displayed was indicative of the strong feelings "his people" had for him. I suspect people on here share similar feelings for you and your resurrection of the original clown's name.

1. I sincerely DOUBT someone IN UNIFORM, ON DUTY, IN A GOVERNMENT VEHICLE is going to do ANYTHING remotely close to breaking the law or acting in an agressive manner.

2. "roid rage"? Military personel are prohibited from using steroids unless under the care of a doctor and even then they are used invery limited instances. Orthopedic doctors use steroid shots in the treatment of certain joint problems, arthritis and back problems.

Your ignorance of the military is amazing. Perhaps you should keep your mouth shut about things you know absolutely NOTHING about...;)
I'm glad you were there to tell me what happened. It would be a shame for me to be the only one to have insight to my experiences!

zoom6zoom

imported post

To get things more or less back on track, for those interested this place shipped very quickly, had my sticker in just days. They also issued me a coupon code at checkout for 25% off next order.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

I got a Camelback BFR in trade some time back in digital cammo which I didn't like, but the bag is real nice and it was brand new. Has velcro on the back for attaching unit patches and whatnot for GI's. I managed to find a Gadsen flag patch with velcro to put on it. Pretty cool.