• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gary Johnson can fix the America the two party system has broken.

twoskinsonemanns

All of you guys have alot of work to do in making good arguments to the American public as to why the libertarian platform is the best one out there and worthy of their vote.

I couldn't even pretend I care about swaying the "American public". There's only one child I need to teach about being a man and standing up for what is right. If the populous is so ignorant to vote a man into office that views our freedom with disdain than they deserve what they get.

ATM

Campaign Veteran
Political strategy my okole!

The only political strategy is by the fake left and right pretending one is better than the other and that they will continue moving this federation toward tyranny. Nope neither one gets my vote, I'm not falling for that strategy.

Agreed. One interesting facet of this strategy is that it requires the masses to adopt this false duopoly strategy as their own (rather than seeing themselves merely as useful participants in a larger scale strategy of control and power designed by others).

Without the continued grassroots support and cheerleading in both party camps for voting the lesser evil of 2 and only 2 choices, the other dimensions of thought and belief (besides left/right) as well as the better choices to represent those beliefs would appear obvious to all.

They not only need us to fall for their strategy, they need us to think we came up with it ourselves so we'd promote it for them even while holding our noses.

I mean, it obviously works to keep them in control, but who would have thought so as designed? Simply amazing that more folks can't see it for what it is and quit playing their role.

Ca Patriot

Very insightful. :rolleyes:

Actually I am tired of being victimized by the two party racket and those sheep that blindly follow it ;)

Me too, thats why I advocate a realistic approach to ending it.

America wasnt broken overnight and it wont be fixed overnight.