• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gasthof zur Gemütlickeit.

Joat

imported post

Does any one know if this restarant in mineapolis is posted? I've been asked to go to a party there this weekend and I was wondering if it was posted.

amaixner

imported post

Check twincitiescarry.org, or just conceal it. Remember that in MN it's only simple trespass, and only if you refuse to leave when ordered to.

If there is a sign, just limit how much you are willing to spend there =)

Joat

imported post

I meant to post something earlier, I was there on Saturday it wasn't posted but not knowing what their policy would be I finally got around to making an IWB tuckable holster so I could conceal a hand gun in warm weather. I've been carrying every day this year (I got my permit in January) using the OWB holster and as it has gotten warm out I went from concealed to open carry. I didn't have any problems until 2 weeks ago I was at my sisters house after I was there 2 hours she noticed that I was armed. She freaked out and kicked me out of her house.

After rereading that I think it makes sense but I should have been asleep 2 hours ago and my English comp skills have left me. :)