• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Glenn Beck/CCDL

buketdude

imported post

I just wanted to get some input. I plan on going to one of Glenn Beck's book signings this weekend. As you might know he is a Connecticut Resident, Gun Owner and a 2nd Amendment Activist through his TV/Radio shows. I was going to mention CCDL to him..just wanted to make sure no one has any objections..

Lou

imported post

I plan on going to see him myself, at the North Haven book signing on Saturday night!!!! Was planning on mentioning the CCDL to him also....

mrjam2jab

imported post

Is there an CT OC flier of some sort? Something that shows it is legal to OC? Similar to this one for PA

He had a caller a couple months ago who told him it was legal to OC in VA...after the call he said he wanted to take a vacation to VA just so he could OC. He'd be interested to know he can do it in CT as well...

GoldCoaster

imported post

He could always bang off an email to the DPS or the Attorney General... hahahahahaha

Actually if he invited Mr Blumenthal onto his show and then hit him with the question point blank it might be kind of good.

Lenny Benedetto

imported post

Being a Ct resident he should already know that it is legal!!! Someone has to talk him up about the CCDL and DEFINITELY get him a CCDL card!!!!

romma

imported post

I will see that the President of CCDL kicks him an email (I have his ear). I will make sure he includes a link, and an introductory note encouraging him to check us out.

Lenny Benedetto

imported post

buketdude wrote:
I don't think Blumenthal will go on Beck's show again..haha....he tears him up in this video..he should have him on about open carry and ask him..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goNw7cu1G3g
What a GREAT video!!! The Ct AG will NEVER go on Beck again!! LMAO!!
Even if the AG was doing something good here for the people of the USA he still was not going after lawbreakers!!

mrjam2jab

imported post

Lenny Benedetto wrote:
Being a Ct resident he should already know that it is legal!!! Someone has to talk him up about the CCDL and DEFINITELY get him a CCDL card!!!!

He lived in Philly before moving to CT....and didnt know it about PA...from his tone during that call...he didnt know it was legal anywhere.