• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Going to skidaway island state park

bwhunter65

I will be going to Ga in a few months and I will be going to skidaway island state park. From what I have read I am OK to have my pistol I do have my cc from NC. Also from what I have read it is ok to go to a restaurant that sells alcohol. Are there any place that are not permitted to carry a weapon?

77zach

No churches and no "government buildings" and no bars without the owner's permission and no schools. Not sure about glovebox carry but I think you can have it in your glovebox wherever you can go in your car like in Fl

rmodel65

No churches and no "government buildings" and no bars without the owner's permission and no schools. Not sure about glovebox carry but I think you can have it in your glovebox wherever you can go in your car like in Fl

in a state park you can carry in any governmet building in the park though...

GA has very few true "bars" you can glove box carry in a car you own...or if you have a permit anyones car

Last edited: