• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gould & Goodrich Pancake Holster For Ruger & S&W K Frame 4" Revolvers.

esperman

Gould & Goodrich Pancake Holster For Ruger & S&W K Frame 4" Revolvers.

[video=youtube_share;J3fVHZ8UG2M]http://youtu.be/J3fVHZ8UG2M?a[/video]

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
This drive-by posting has many of the qualities of spam.

I'm not outright accusing you of spamming since the mods did let you get away with http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...-will-never-be-the-same&p=1965707#post1965707 a couple of years ago, and this is obviously not your product and there is no indication you are a seller of this product.

But you might considering sharing your thoughts on the product. (I'll almost settle for "It's got a good beat and you can dance to it."*)

stay safe.

* - You youngsters go ask your grandparents about American Bandstand. :banana:

esperman

Hey Brother,
my thoughts are expressed in the video.
Stay safe.
esperman

This drive-by posting has many of the qualities of spam.

I'm not outright accusing you of spamming since the mods did let you get away with http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...-will-never-be-the-same&p=1965707#post1965707 a couple of years ago, and this is obviously not your product and there is no indication you are a seller of this product.

But you might considering sharing your thoughts on the product. (I'll almost settle for "It's got a good beat and you can dance to it."*)

stay safe.

* - You youngsters go ask your grandparents about American Bandstand. :banana:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Hey Brother,
my thoughts are expressed in the video.
Stay safe.
esperman

Are you saying that you are the guy in the video? If so, something telling us that might have been in order so we could go "Hey! This guy made a video about this holster. Lemme watch it - even if I am not shopping for holsters for those guns." (The old "I know a video star" thing.)

Or did you just find something on U-Tube? 'Cause if it's just some random video it's going to take me wanting a holster for those specific guns to watch that video, and since I want a holster for those guns I've probably already done some searching as opposed to sitting here wondering when someone like you was going to get around to telling me about the most wonderfulest holster for those guns.

It's a drive-by posting and drive-bys are not polite.

stay safe.

esperman

Are you saying that you are the guy in the video? If so, something telling us that might have been in order so we could go "Hey! This guy made a video about this holster. Lemme watch it - even if I am not shopping for holsters for those guns." (The old "I know a video star" thing.)

Or did you just find something on U-Tube? 'Cause if it's just some random video it's going to take me wanting a holster for those specific guns to watch that video, and since I want a holster for those guns I've probably already done some searching as opposed to sitting here wondering when someone like you was going to get around to telling me about the most wonderfulest holster for those guns.

It's a drive-by posting and drive-bys are not polite.

stay safe.

I'm the guy in the video. I figure there may be others out there with a Security Six who may be interested in this type of holster. If that doesn't apply to you don't watch it.
Stay safe.