• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat. 9:30 AM 10/5 - RCD I-95 @ Parham Rd

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
It's going to be Saturday when the sun comes up again, and that means breakfast with gossip - or is it gossip with breakfast?

Grapeshot is back from the Gun Policy Conference and will share anything he can remember from a week ago. Hope he took notes, 'cause at his age memory is usually the third thing to go.

Anybody that needs/wants 4x4 gauze pads or abdominal pads for their first aid kit (or any other reason) should see me after breakfast. I have a box full of the things above and beyond what I need/want. Free to a home - quality will not be a consideration.:D (I got them free, so I'm not looking for any reimbursement. Somebody please tell that to Karma - I could use any + points I can get.)

See you at River City Diner, or we will talk about you. Heck, we may talk about you even if you show up.

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
It's going to be Saturday when the sun comes up again, and that means breakfast with gossip - or is it gossip with breakfast?

Grapeshot is back from the Gun Policy Conference and will share anything he can remember from a week ago. Hope he took notes, 'cause at his age memory is usually the third thing to go.

Anybody that needs/wants 4x4 gauze pads or abdominal pads for their first aid kit (or any other reason) should see me after breakfast. I have a box full of the things above and beyond what I need/want. Free to a home - quality will not be a consideration.:D (I got them free, so I'm not looking for any reimbursement. Somebody please tell that to Karma - I could use any + points I can get.)

See you at River City Diner, or we will talk about you. Heck, we may talk about you even if you show up.

stay safe.

The worst part of this time of year is missing the Saturday's with friends. Hopefully GS can bring me up to date about the trip on the 10th.

I'll be about 30 feet closer to heaven tomorrow.

high2.jpg

va_tazdad

He did make it.

Bright light hurt eyes, creak, groan......need coffee.

See you there.

AND Grape even had clothes on! Sadly he was not the only one that looked like something the dog dragged in last night.

None the less, good friends, good food and good conversation.

And boy, did we talk about all those that didn't show up. ;>)