• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Dinner, Traks, Tuesday December 11th 2018

scouser

Greater Richmond OC dinner Tues, 12/11/18 at 7:00 PM
Trak's
9115 Quioccasin Road
Richmond, VA 23229

(804) 740-1700
Menu

Time to start thinking about our annual visit to Traks, who's in?

Last edited:

scouser

So far from the answers above, as well as myself & Logan, it's
2 confirmed
5 probable

scouser

If you're planning to attend please add yourself to the list, it helps when Traks have a better idea of how many people are going to be there

DoubleTap

Perhaps Keith could pick up on posting the totals again!! It would be helpful to see. Dale always started the countdown to the dinner night. It made it fun to follow the thread. Let's keep that enthusiasm going. :)

11 days to our annual Christmas dinner.

Let's make it a great one!! Thanks for starting the thread Scouser and for calling Traks. And Bob, I remember when you all had to help Dale out of the parking lot during that snow (I had already left, but he told me ALL about it)!! Look forward to seeing you and all there.

hlh1

I should be there with 4 total. We'll probably be 15 minutes late.

The Wolfhound

Put me in for 2 please. Depending on the weather, "Polar Bear" and "Wee Beastie" might walk up for a brief appearance ahead of dinner. "Train Wreck" does not walk as comfortably on roads in neighborhoods.

hlh1

We'll be there with 2 now, and not 4. Again, we may be a bit late.

scouser

7 confirmed
6 possible

Our final OC dinner of 2018 is in 5 days and, as always, walk-ins are always welcome

sidestreet

Well, looks like another snowy December OCDO dinner! Looking forward to it! Make mine 1 confirmed with 2 possibles, please!

sidestreet

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Jeremiah 29:11-13

Philippians 1:3

DoubleTap

Another snowy December dinner for sure! Lots of it. Hopefully it won't mess up anyone's travels to the dinner.

Scouser, you did a great job keeping count.

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

Enjoy the snow!!

D