• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC reports

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Finished up my OC day at Capt D's on Jeff Davis. They like my 1911 and treat me right.

scouser

Going to start my day at Henrico courts.

Did you know that throwing something at an occupied vehicle is the same offense as shooting at it (class 4 felony I believe)? The dumbass who threw something at my car is finding that out. preliminary hearing today at 11am

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Going to start my day at Henrico courts.

Did you know that throwing something at an occupied vehicle is the same offense as shooting at it (class 4 felony I believe)? The dumbass who threw something at my car is finding that out. preliminary hearing today at 11am
I think the charge is attempted murder.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Opened my OC day at Golden Corral on Providence Rd.

Then proceeded to Chesterfield Courthouse to pay my water bill and Utilities Tax fee at the Treasurer's office.

Stay kewl.

scouser

I think the charge is attempted murder.

it's this

§ 18.2-154. Shooting at or throwing missiles, etc., at train, car, vessel, etc.; penalty.

Any person who maliciously shoots at, or maliciously throws any missile at or against, any train or cars on any railroad or other transportation company or any vessel or other watercraft, or any motor vehicle or other vehicles when occupied by one or more persons, whereby the life of any person on such train, car, vessel, or other watercraft, or in such motor vehicle or other vehicle, may be put in peril, is guilty of a Class 4 felony. In the event of the death of any such person, resulting from such malicious shooting or throwing, the person so offending is guilty of murder in the second degree. However, if the homicide is willful, deliberate, and premeditated, he is guilty of murder in the first degree.

If any such act is committed unlawfully, but not maliciously, the person so offending is guilty of a Class 6 felony and, in the event of the death of any such person, resulting from such unlawful act, the person so offending is guilty of involuntary manslaughter.

If any person commits a violation of this section by maliciously or unlawfully shooting, with a firearm, at a conspicuously marked law-enforcement, fire, or emergency medical services vehicle, the sentence imposed shall include a mandatory minimum term of imprisonment of one year to be served consecutively with any other sentence.

anyhow, it got continued until October which, if my experience is anything to go by, just messes with the defendant's head until it's sorted out one way or another. Wish Skid was around to chat with him about this, I'm sure he would have had some choice insight.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Spent the afternoon hibernating at DoubleTap's.

On the way home OC'd at Kroger on Midlothian near Chippenham where I got a bag load of huge shrimp - will make at least two meals. Tonight with cocktail sauce, tomorrow with garlic and melted butter. Red Lobster can't compete.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Went to my favorite Burger King on Midlothian and found the door locked - no power/lights in the dining room, but drive in window open.

Got my sausage biscuit and had a OC picnic breakfast in my truck in their parking lot.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Initiated my OC day at Burger King on Midlothian near Providence Rd, I was running later than normal, but they didn't skip a beat. You can't get better than $1.53 for Breakfast.

Tried the pedicure place next door to Nu Tribe barber shop but the delay was too long.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Had a pleasant Sunday OC breakfast at Golden Corral on Gaskins Rd.

Ate my weight in crisp bacon.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Had a pleasant Sunday OC breakfast at Golden Corral on Gaskins Rd.

Ate my weight in crisp bacon.

Yummy yummy, but you know that will clog your arteries.
Fat, sugar, and caffeinated drinks are part of part of the basic food pyramid. :p

I am not diabetic, over weight, nor suffer from high blood pressure.

I have a contract with Roto-rooter - little plaque buildup for someone my age. :D

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
OCd at my favorite Burger King on Midlothian near Providence. Two members of the VSP recovery team could not have cared less that my purdy 1911 was most visible. They did not bat an eye.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Finished up my OC day at Capt D's on Jeff Davis.

Watched a two car Leo stop in the parking lot from inside - they were gone by the time i completed eating.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Had a reasonably good breakfast at Hardy's on Jeff Davis after I got the manager involved. The counter employees had 3 wacks at it and still got my order wrong.

I will revert to my tried and tested, best Burger King in RVA on Midlothian near Providence Rd.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Had good OC breakfast at Golden Corral at Gaskins and Broad.

DoubleTap and I finished up Saturday with dinner at O'Charleys on Forest Hill.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Fulfilling OC breakfast at Shoney's on West Broad Street at 9:0 am.

Left there and OCd at a local estate sale - no I won't tell you where yet.
Will be there soon as special conditions will be in place.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Last day of the estate sale off of Derbyshire was Monday - had special conditions.

Buy 2 paper shopping bags and fill them with whatever you like for $10.00 bag. i got over $500, of goodies for $20. IMO.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Today started with breakfast at Burger King on Midlothian the to One Stop Auto Repair to have broken turn signal lens replaced - both near Providence Rd.

The to WaWa on route 10 for cigarettes. Followed up with a trip to Walmart on Hopkins for some resupply of essentials.

No one seemed to mind my OC. Even got a few thumbs up.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
OC breakfast at Burger King on Midlothian near Providence again.

Then to Kroger on Midlothian at Chippenham for gas.

Headed out to the Peanut Store in Mechanicsville where I bought a bag of Spanish peanuts and ate some peach ice cream in my Ram.

Last stop this outing was at 7-11 on Jeff Davis near Cogbill where I set my net for winning lottery tickets.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Just a quick hit and run OC breakfast at Burger King on Midlothian near Providence to start the day.