• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greensboro OC Meet-Up

Sc0tt

Weather is getting nicer and it has been a while since there was a meet-up in the Greensboro area. So I was wondering who would be interested in either a cookout or meeting at a restaurant in the Greensboro area in the next week or 2?

Sc0tt

Lets do 2 weeks (Not the next week but the week after that) Is it better for you guys for a weekday or weekend?

ha ha ha 200

Last edited:

Sc0tt

I know of 2 locations in greensboro. One is on wendover and the other is on elmsiley near the new walmart. Anyone got a prefrence?

papa bear

i would like to meet up with y'all. i do know i will be in brown summit tues. day or just let me know when and where

love to have one in Mt. Airy/Mayberry, some time but i have to warn you the police chief is anti-carry though most people here are pro-2nd amendment

Sc0tt

1st try

Ok let me throw it out there:

Sat 4-30-11
Cracker Barrell on Elmsliey St Greensboro, NC
Starting at 11:30 (ish)

I have to be in raleigh by 3:45(ish) so earlier the better?

Who would be able to make this one?