• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

H&S Precision

Liberty Sanders

imported post

Does anyone have an update on H&S Precision, the custom rifle outfit that had FBI serial killer Lon Horiuchiendorse their assassination rifles?

To this day I've never read anything to indicate that they have ever offered one word of either apology or explanation for their outrageous behavior.

Have they been run out of business yet?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Liberty Sanders wrote:
Does anyone have an update on H&S Precision, the custom rifle outfit that had FBI serial killer Lon Horiuchiendorse their assassination rifles?

To this day I've never read anything to indicate that they have ever offered one word of either apology or explanation for their outrageous behavior.

Still very much in business.

http://www.atomicnerds.com/?p=2268

http://www.hsprecision.com/shop/

Yata hey

tekshogun

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Liberty Sanders wrote:

To Our Valued Customers:

H-S Precision has received comments relating to individual testimonials in our 2008 catalog. All of the testimonials focused on the quality, accuracy and customer service provided by H-S Precision.

The management of H-S Precision did not intend to offend anyone or create any type of controversy. We are revising our 2009 catalog and removing all product testimonials.

Sincerely,

The Management of H-S Precision

Other than that, what are they supposed to do? Bad mouth an agency and lose one of its biggest customers (and more) or say that their weapons aren't good enough to kill someone? That is all rhetorical so don't get off in a tizzy.

Individuals and organizations pick their battles and typically choose to fight another day when their money is involved. You think they care about the few civilians that buy their rifles? I don't think so.

And yes, they're still in business , and they have FBI Approved plastered on their site.