• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Has John Noble gotten his gun back yet?

CowboyKen

imported post

Has John Noble gotten his gun back yet? It has been a month and I was wondering. Any other updates on this situation?

Ken

CowboyKen

imported post

Pa. Patriot wrote:
Why don't you just follow the main thread like everyone else?

Sorry, but I don't see the "main thread." Where is it?

Ken

CowboyKen

imported post

Congratulations to Mr. Noble on the results of his trial. I am very happy that he was found NOT GUILTY!

I do wonder how much all of this has cost him. I am fairly sure he feels the cost was worth it but I wonder.

And, -Has John Noble gotten his gun back yet?It has been almost a year now,and I was wondering.

Ken

JCWohlschlag

imported post

CowboyKen wrote:
And, -Has John Noble gotten his gun back yet?It has been almost a year now,and I was wondering.
In Mtn Jack’s own words as told to Mike Pintek on KDKA radio, a recording of which can be found here at about 6:18 into the audio, “I’ll have my firearm back Monday, I believe. There’s just some paperwork that needs to be [done].”

Mtn Jack

imported post

Ken you will be first to know, beside my youngster that is going with me for a picture i will pm you. Thanks for your concern along the way. Your friend in arms Mtn Jack

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Mtn Jack wrote:
Ken you will be first to know, beside my youngster that is going with me for a picture i will pm you. Thanks for your concern along the way. Your friend in arms Mtn Jack
Hope you will post a picture here of them giving you your gun back. :D

With warmest regards, John from your many friends in Virginia.

Yata hey

CowboyKen

imported post

Good for you Mr. Noble.

It took almost a year but he finally got his Glock back! Congrats.

Ken

Wonderer

imported post

hope this pic attaches..
DSC00319-1.jpg

SlackwareRobert

imported post

I year in jail, guess the glock is on the "cannot buy" list now.:cuss:

Hope they kept it clean and oiled, and not treated it like they do the citizens.

Just watched the obama video of him promising he won't take our guns. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

"She Said" - perhaps "Don't come home without the glock!" :lol:

buzzsaw

imported post

Congrats Mtn. Jack, but I have to say that the picture makes me wonder. Are you sending a messagestanding in front of that particular statue? It seems that the similar ones I have seen elsewhere the soldiers are leaning on rifles. Apparently the PC idiots that restored that one felt that even statues shouldn't have weapons. If that is an example of the local thinking its a wonder that you ever saw your sidearm again.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

buzzsaw wrote:
Congrats Mtn. Jack, but I have to say that the picture makes me wonder. Are you sending a messagestanding in front of that particular statue? It seems that the similar ones I have seen elsewhere the soldiers are leaning on rifles. Apparently the PC idiots that restored that one felt that even statues shouldn't have weapons. If that is an example of the local thinking its a wonder that you ever saw your sidearm again.
Astute observation. Is John sending a subliminal message or is it simply coincidental? We may never know - indeed we don't need to know, but we can take a lesson from it.

Mtn Jack got his gun back and the public statues did not. Very convinced by their posture and hand positions that they were originally armed. Perhaps vandalism took a toll on their armament - just like some are trying to do with our RKBA.

Yata hey