• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

House email list; tell them not to amend to match Bogdanoff's amendment

~*'Phoenix'*~

joseph.abruzzo@myfloridahouse.gov; janet.adkins@myfloridahouse.gov; larry.ahern@myfloridahouse.gov; ben.albritton@myfloridahouse.gov; frank.artiles@myfloridahouse.gov; gary.aubuchon@myfloridahouse.gov; dennis.baxley@myfloridahouse.gov; leonard.bembry@myfloridahouse.gov; lori.berman@myfloridahouse.gov; mack.bernard@myfloridahouse.gov; michael.bileca@myfloridahouse.gov; esteban.bovo@myfloridahouse.gov; jim.boyd@myfloridahouse.gov; jeffery.brandes@myfloridahouse.gov; jason.brodeur@myfloridahouse.gov; douglas.broxson@myfloridahouse.gov; dwight.bullard@myfloridahouse.gov ; rachel.burgin@myfloridahouse.gov; matthew.caldwell@myfloridahouse.gov; daphne.campbell@myfloridahouse.gov; dean.cannon@myfloridahouse.gov; charles.chestnut@myfloridahouse.gov; gwyndolen.clarkereed@myfloridahouse.gov; jeff.clemens@myfloridahouse.gov; marti.coley@myfloridahouse.gov; richard.corcoran@myfloridahouse.gov; fredrick.costello@myfloridahouse.gov; stere.crisafulli@myfloridahouse.gov; janet.cruz@myfloridahouse.gov; daniel.davis@myfloridahouse.gov; jose.diaz@myfloridahouse.gov; chris.dorworth@myfloridahouse.gov; brad.drake@myfloridahouse.gov; eric.eisnaugle@myfloridahouse.gov; clay.ford@myfloridahouse.gov; erik.fresen@myfloridahouse.gov; james.frishe@myfloridahouse.gov; reggie.fullwood@myfloridahouse.gov; matt.gaetz@myfloridahouse.gov; luis.garcia@myfloridahouse.gov; joseph.gibbons@myfloridahouse.gov; richard.glorioso@myfloridahouse.gov; eduardo.gonzalez@myfloridahouse.gov; tom.goodson@myfloridahouse.gov; james.grant@myfloridahouse.gov; denise.grimsley@myfloridahouse.gov; bill.hager@myfloridahouse.gov; gayle.harrell@myfloridahouse.gov; shawn.harrison@myfloridahouse.gov; doug.holder@myfloridahouse.gov; ed.hooper@myfloridahouse.gov; mike.horner@myfloridahouse.gov; matt.hudson@myfloridahouse.gov; dorothy.hukill@myfloridahouse.gov; clay.ingram@myfloridahouse.gov; evan.jenne@myfloridahouse.gov; mia.jones@myfloridahouse.gov; john.julien@myfloridahouse.gov; martin.kiar@myfloridahouse.gov; paige.kreegel@myfloridahouse.gov; rick.kriseman@myfloridahouse.gov; john.legg@myfloridahouse.gov; ana.logan@myfloridahouse.gov; carlos.lopezcantera@myfloridahouse.gov; debbie.mayfield@myfloridahouse.gov; charles.mcburney@myfloridahouse.gov; seth.mckeel@myfloridahouse.gov; larry.metz@myfloridahouse.gov; george.moraitis@myfloridahouse.gov; peter.nehr@myfloridahouse.gov; bryan.nelson@myfloridahouse.gov; jeanette.nunez@myfloridahouse.gov; marlene.otoole@myfloridahouse.gov; mark.pafford@myfloridahouse.gov; kathleen.passidomo@myfloridahouse.gov; jimmy.patronis@myfloridahouse.gov; steven.perman@myfloridahouse.gov; keith.perry@myfloridahouse.gov; ray.pilon@myfloridahouse.gov; scott.plakon@myfloridahouse.gov; elizabeth.porter@myfloridahouse.gov; ari.porth@myfloridahouse.gov; stephen.precourt@myfloridahouse.gov; william.proctor@myfloridahouse.gov; scott.randolph@myfloridahouse.gov; lake.ray@myfloridahouse.gov; betty.reed@myfloridahouse.gov; michelle.rehwinkelvasilinda@myfloridahouse.gov; ronald.renuart@myfloridahouse.gov; kenneth.roberson@myfloridahouse.gov; hazelle.rogers@myfloridahouse.gov; patrick.rooney@myfloridahouse.gov; darryl.rouson@myfloridahouse.gov; franklin.sands@myfloridahouse.gov; ron.saunders@myfloridahouse.gov; robert.schenck@myfloridahouse.gov; elaine.schwartz@myfloridahouse.gov; irving.slosberg@myfloridahouse.gov; jimmie.smith@myfloridahouse.gov; william.snyder@myfloridahouse.gov; darren.soto@myfloridahouse.gov; cynthia.stafford@myfloridahouse.gov; kelli.stargel@myfloridahouse.gov; richard.steinberg@myfloridahouse.gov; gregory.steube@myfloridahouse.gov; dwayne.taylor@myfloridahouse.gov ; geraldine.thompson@myfloridahouse.gov; perry.thurston@myfloridahouse.gov; john.tobia@myfloridahouse.gov; carlos.trujillo@myfloridahouse.gov; charles.vanzant@myfloridahouse.gov; james.waldman@myfloridahouse.gov; barbara.watson@myfloridahouse.gov; will.weatherford@myfloridahouse.gov; michael.weinstein@myfloridahouse.gov; alan.williams@myfloridahouse.gov; trudi.williams@myfloridahouse.gov; john.wood@myfloridahouse.gov; ritch.workman@myfloridahouse.gov; dana.young@myfloridahouse.gov;

Here's the House email list. Spent 20 minutes on it because it kept me from crying. Better to keep fighting a hopeless battle than give up while you can still breathe.:uhoh::cry:

We might not save OC, but we can keep the house from letting it go through without the senate realizing how horrible of a mistake they just made.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
I thought that the House fully support 517, which they do right? unless im missing something.

They do, even had some Democrats along for the ride. But they can't 'force' the Senate to do anything.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it think. (intentional)

We could grasp at straws... And there's some wild chance it might work... No, no there isn't.

I doubt our Fearless Leaders are giving up yet.

10x

joseph.abruzzo@myfloridahouse.gov; janet.adkins@myfloridahouse.gov; larry.ahern@myfloridahouse.gov; ben.albritton@myfloridahouse.gov; frank.artiles@myfloridahouse.gov; gary.aubuchon@myfloridahouse.gov; dennis.baxley@myfloridahouse.gov; leonard.bembry@myfloridahouse.gov; lori.berman@myfloridahouse.gov; mack.bernard@myfloridahouse.gov; michael.bileca@myfloridahouse.gov; esteban.bovo@myfloridahouse.gov; jim.boyd@myfloridahouse.gov; jeffery.brandes@myfloridahouse.gov; jason.brodeur@myfloridahouse.gov; douglas.broxson@myfloridahouse.gov; dwight.bullard@myfloridahouse.gov ; rachel.burgin@myfloridahouse.gov; matthew.caldwell@myfloridahouse.gov; daphne.campbell@myfloridahouse.gov; dean.cannon@myfloridahouse.gov; charles.chestnut@myfloridahouse.gov; gwyndolen.clarkereed@myfloridahouse.gov; jeff.clemens@myfloridahouse.gov; marti.coley@myfloridahouse.gov; richard.corcoran@myfloridahouse.gov; fredrick.costello@myfloridahouse.gov; stere.crisafulli@myfloridahouse.gov; janet.cruz@myfloridahouse.gov; daniel.davis@myfloridahouse.gov; jose.diaz@myfloridahouse.gov; chris.dorworth@myfloridahouse.gov; brad.drake@myfloridahouse.gov; eric.eisnaugle@myfloridahouse.gov; clay.ford@myfloridahouse.gov; erik.fresen@myfloridahouse.gov; james.frishe@myfloridahouse.gov; reggie.fullwood@myfloridahouse.gov; matt.gaetz@myfloridahouse.gov; luis.garcia@myfloridahouse.gov; joseph.gibbons@myfloridahouse.gov; richard.glorioso@myfloridahouse.gov; eduardo.gonzalez@myfloridahouse.gov; tom.goodson@myfloridahouse.gov; james.grant@myfloridahouse.gov; denise.grimsley@myfloridahouse.gov; bill.hager@myfloridahouse.gov; gayle.harrell@myfloridahouse.gov; shawn.harrison@myfloridahouse.gov; doug.holder@myfloridahouse.gov; ed.hooper@myfloridahouse.gov; mike.horner@myfloridahouse.gov; matt.hudson@myfloridahouse.gov; dorothy.hukill@myfloridahouse.gov; clay.ingram@myfloridahouse.gov; evan.jenne@myfloridahouse.gov; mia.jones@myfloridahouse.gov; john.julien@myfloridahouse.gov; martin.kiar@myfloridahouse.gov; paige.kreegel@myfloridahouse.gov; rick.kriseman@myfloridahouse.gov; john.legg@myfloridahouse.gov; ana.logan@myfloridahouse.gov; carlos.lopezcantera@myfloridahouse.gov; debbie.mayfield@myfloridahouse.gov; charles.mcburney@myfloridahouse.gov; seth.mckeel@myfloridahouse.gov; larry.metz@myfloridahouse.gov; george.moraitis@myfloridahouse.gov; peter.nehr@myfloridahouse.gov; bryan.nelson@myfloridahouse.gov; jeanette.nunez@myfloridahouse.gov; marlene.otoole@myfloridahouse.gov; mark.pafford@myfloridahouse.gov; kathleen.passidomo@myfloridahouse.gov; jimmy.patronis@myfloridahouse.gov; steven.perman@myfloridahouse.gov; keith.perry@myfloridahouse.gov; ray.pilon@myfloridahouse.gov; scott.plakon@myfloridahouse.gov; elizabeth.porter@myfloridahouse.gov; ari.porth@myfloridahouse.gov; stephen.precourt@myfloridahouse.gov; william.proctor@myfloridahouse.gov; scott.randolph@myfloridahouse.gov; lake.ray@myfloridahouse.gov; betty.reed@myfloridahouse.gov; michelle.rehwinkelvasilinda@myfloridahouse.gov; ronald.renuart@myfloridahouse.gov; kenneth.roberson@myfloridahouse.gov; hazelle.rogers@myfloridahouse.gov; patrick.rooney@myfloridahouse.gov; darryl.rouson@myfloridahouse.gov; franklin.sands@myfloridahouse.gov; ron.saunders@myfloridahouse.gov; robert.schenck@myfloridahouse.gov; elaine.schwartz@myfloridahouse.gov; irving.slosberg@myfloridahouse.gov; jimmie.smith@myfloridahouse.gov; william.snyder@myfloridahouse.gov; darren.soto@myfloridahouse.gov; cynthia.stafford@myfloridahouse.gov; kelli.stargel@myfloridahouse.gov; richard.steinberg@myfloridahouse.gov; gregory.steube@myfloridahouse.gov; dwayne.taylor@myfloridahouse.gov ; geraldine.thompson@myfloridahouse.gov; perry.thurston@myfloridahouse.gov; john.tobia@myfloridahouse.gov; carlos.trujillo@myfloridahouse.gov; charles.vanzant@myfloridahouse.gov; james.waldman@myfloridahouse.gov; barbara.watson@myfloridahouse.gov; will.weatherford@myfloridahouse.gov; michael.weinstein@myfloridahouse.gov; alan.williams@myfloridahouse.gov; trudi.williams@myfloridahouse.gov; john.wood@myfloridahouse.gov; ritch.workman@myfloridahouse.gov; dana.young@myfloridahouse.gov;

Here's the House email list. Spent 20 minutes on it because it kept me from crying. Better to keep fighting a hopeless battle than give up while you can still breathe.:uhoh::cry:

We might not save OC, but we can keep the house from letting it go through without the senate realizing how horrible of a mistake they just made.

Can u draw something up? I think it is worth a try!

~*'Phoenix'*~

Sorry Phoenix I didnt mean to highjack your thread here.
No problem, good-natured banter of any sort is welcome:). Anything that keeps our spirits from sinking through the floor after the senate's betrayal...

Yeah, I might write something up. I'm not bad at it but I'm depressed as heck and have a few important, non-gun related things in life to catch up on. If I get to it I'll post it here.

GoOfY-FoOt

How's this???

SUBJECT: Do Not Amend HR 517 to match the Senate's Travesty of SB 234

Dear Representative,

Please do whatever is possible to stop the current version of SB 234 from becoming a law.
HR 517 and SB 234 were about campus carry and open carry, first and foremost, and both parts have been deleted or weakened to the point of detriment.

As a law-abiding citizen, Bill of Rights advocate and registered Florida voter, I implore you to stand by your initial commitment to your version of the bill.

Sincerely Yours,

<Your Name>

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Why did you quit if you dont mind me asking?

An adequate response to your query would more than hijack the thread. I'll keep it short.

Refusal to support the local CLEO's Meth biz.

Nothing was taught in the 3 weeks I was there beyond "This is how you get away with...."

A general contempt for the Bill of Rights, often cursing it "$#^@$#$^* Bill of Rights, who do these people think they are anyway!?" "We can't do our jobs with these stupid Rights in the way." Etc...

That's not what I signed up for. I thought I could be 'one of the good ones, someone has to do it.' But, no. No room for that.

Last edited:

Terminal Velocity

Will someone please compose an email and I will send it off forthwith! Hell, I'll create 1000 emails accounts and send it off ;)

ixtow

Founder's Club Member

Dear Representative,

Please do whatever is possible to stop the current version of SB 234 from becoming a law.
HR 517 and SB 234 were about campus carry and open carry, first and foremost, and both parts have been deleted or weakened to the point of detriment.

As a law-abiding citizen, Bill of Rights advocate and registered Florida voter, I implore you to stand by your initial commitment to your version of the bill.

Sincerely Yours,

<Your Name>

This?

~*'Phoenix'*~

Dear Representative,

Sincerely Yours,

<Your Name>
I approve, that or a close proximity is good :)

j4l

Dear Representative,

Sincerely Yours,

<Your Name>

this works. better than me writing it. the textual tongue-lashing I gave the entire senate came of a bit hostile, i think..

maps761

Bad email addresses?

I got this back when I sent an email to the list:

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

esteban.bovo@myfloridahouse.gov
jeffery.brandes@myfloridahouse.gov
douglas.broxson@myfloridahouse.gov
matthew.caldwell@myfloridahouse.gov
gwyndolen.clarkereed@myfloridahouse.gov
stere.crisafulli@myfloridahouse.gov
joseph.gibbons@myfloridahouse.gov
richard.glorioso@myfloridahouse.gov
eduardo.gonzalez@myfloridahouse.gov
carlos.lopezcantera@myfloridahouse.gov
steven.perman@myfloridahouse.gov
stephen.precourt@myfloridahouse.gov
william.proctor@myfloridahouse.gov
michelle.rehwinkelvasilinda@myfloridahouse.gov
kenneth.roberson@myfloridahouse.gov
patrick.rooney@myfloridahouse.gov
gregory.steube@myfloridahouse.gov
james.waldman@myfloridahouse.gov
michael.weinstein@myfloridahouse.gov

All the others seemed to go through.

Edit:
Corrected addresses I found on someone's Facebook page:

jeff.brandes@myfloridahouse.gov;
doug.broxson@myfloridahouse.gov;
matt.caldwell@myfloridahouse.gov;
gwyn.clarke-reed@myfloridahouse.gov;
steve.crisafulli@myfloridahouse.gov;
joe.gibbons@myfloridahouse.gov;
rich.glorioso@myfloridahouse.gov;
eddy.gonzalez@myfloridahouse.gov;
carlos.lopez-cantera@myfloridahouse.gov;
steve.perman@myfloridahouse.gov;
steve.precourt@myfloridahouse.gov;
bill.proctor@myfloridahouse.gov;
michelle.rehwinkel@myfloridahouse.gov;
ken.roberson@myfloridahouse.gov;
pat.rooney@myfloridahouse.gov;
greg.steube@myfloridahouse.gov;
jim.waldman@myfloridahouse.gov;
mike.weinstein@myfloridahouse.gov;

Could not find a valid address for Esteban Bovo. Looks like he resigned March 25th.

Last edited:

maps761

Corrected email list

These addresses seem to all go through:

jeff.brandes@myfloridahouse.gov; doug.broxson@myfloridahouse.gov; matt.caldwell@myfloridahouse.gov; gwyn.clarke-reed@myfloridahouse.gov; steve.crisafulli@myfloridahouse.gov; joe.gibbons@myfloridahouse.gov; rich.glorioso@myfloridahouse.gov; eddy.gonzalez@myfloridahouse.gov; carlos.lopez-cantera@myfloridahouse.gov; steve.perman@myfloridahouse.gov; steve.precourt@myfloridahouse.gov; bill.proctor@myfloridahouse.gov; michelle.rehwinkel@myfloridahouse.gov; ken.roberson@myfloridahouse.gov; pat.rooney@myfloridahouse.gov; greg.steube@myfloridahouse.gov; jim.waldman@myfloridahouse.gov; mike.weinstein@myfloridahouse.gov
joseph.abruzzo@myfloridahouse.gov; janet.adkins@myfloridahouse.gov; larry.ahern@myfloridahouse.gov; ben.albritton@myfloridahouse.gov; frank.artiles@myfloridahouse.gov; gary.aubuchon@myfloridahouse.gov; dennis.baxley@myfloridahouse.gov; leonard.bembry@myfloridahouse.gov; lori.berman@myfloridahouse.gov; mack.bernard@myfloridahouse.gov; michael.bileca@myfloridahouse.gov; esteban.bovo@myfloridahouse.gov; jim.boyd@myfloridahouse.gov; jeffery.brandes@myfloridahouse.gov; jason.brodeur@myfloridahouse.gov; douglas.broxson@myfloridahouse.gov; dwight.bullard@myfloridahouse.gov; rachel.burgin@myfloridahouse.gov; matthew.caldwell@myfloridahouse.gov; daphne.campbell@myfloridahouse.gov; dean.cannon@myfloridahouse.gov; charles.chestnut@myfloridahouse.gov; gwyndolen.clarkereed@myfloridahouse.gov; jeff.clemens@myfloridahouse.gov; marti.coley@myfloridahouse.gov; richard.corcoran@myfloridahouse.gov; fredrick.costello@myfloridahouse.gov; stere.crisafulli@myfloridahouse.gov; janet.cruz@myfloridahouse.gov; daniel.davis@myfloridahouse.gov; jose.diaz@myfloridahouse.gov; chris.dorworth@myfloridahouse.gov; brad.drake@myfloridahouse.gov; eric.eisnaugle@myfloridahouse.gov; clay.ford@myfloridahouse.gov; erik.fresen@myfloridahouse.gov; james.frishe@myfloridahouse.gov; reggie.fullwood@myfloridahouse.gov; matt.gaetz@myfloridahouse.gov; luis.garcia@myfloridahouse.gov; joseph.gibbons@myfloridahouse.gov; richard.glorioso@myfloridahouse.gov; eduardo.gonzalez@myfloridahouse.gov; tom.goodson@myfloridahouse.gov; james.grant@myfloridahouse.gov; denise.grimsley@myfloridahouse.gov; bill.hager@myfloridahouse.gov; gayle.harrell@myfloridahouse.gov; shawn.harrison@myfloridahouse.gov; doug.holder@myfloridahouse.gov; ed.hooper@myfloridahouse.gov; mike.horner@myfloridahouse.gov; matt.hudson@myfloridahouse.gov; dorothy.hukill@myfloridahouse.gov; clay.ingram@myfloridahouse.gov; evan.jenne@myfloridahouse.gov; mia.jones@myfloridahouse.gov; john.julien@myfloridahouse.gov; martin.kiar@myfloridahouse.gov; paige.kreegel@myfloridahouse.gov; rick.kriseman@myfloridahouse.gov; john.legg@myfloridahouse.gov; ana.logan@myfloridahouse.gov; carlos.lopezcantera@myfloridahouse.gov; debbie.mayfield@myfloridahouse.gov; charles.mcburney@myfloridahouse.gov; seth.mckeel@myfloridahouse.gov; larry.metz@myfloridahouse.gov; george.moraitis@myfloridahouse.gov; peter.nehr@myfloridahouse.gov; bryan.nelson@myfloridahouse.gov; jeanette.nunez@myfloridahouse.gov; marlene.otoole@myfloridahouse.gov; mark.pafford@myfloridahouse.gov; kathleen.passidomo@myfloridahouse.gov; jimmy.patronis@myfloridahouse.gov; steven.perman@myfloridahouse.gov; keith.perry@myfloridahouse.gov; ray.pilon@myfloridahouse.gov; scott.plakon@myfloridahouse.gov; elizabeth.porter@myfloridahouse.gov; ari.porth@myfloridahouse.gov; stephen.precourt@myfloridahouse.gov; william.proctor@myfloridahouse.gov; scott.randolph@myfloridahouse.gov; lake.ray@myfloridahouse.gov; betty.reed@myfloridahouse.gov; michelle.rehwinkelvasilinda@myfloridahouse.gov; ronald.renuart@myfloridahouse.gov; kenneth.roberson@myfloridahouse.gov; hazelle.rogers@myfloridahouse.gov; patrick.rooney@myfloridahouse.gov; darryl.rouson@myfloridahouse.gov; franklin.sands@myfloridahouse.gov; ron.saunders@myfloridahouse.gov; robert.schenck@myfloridahouse.gov; elaine.schwartz@myfloridahouse.gov; irving.slosberg@myfloridahouse.gov; jimmie.smith@myfloridahouse.gov; william.snyder@myfloridahouse.gov; darren.soto@myfloridahouse.gov; cynthia.stafford@myfloridahouse.gov; kelli.stargel@myfloridahouse.gov; richard.steinberg@myfloridahouse.gov; gregory.steube@myfloridahouse.gov; dwayne.taylor@myfloridahouse.gov; geraldine.thompson@myfloridahouse.gov; perry.thurston@myfloridahouse.gov; john.tobia@myfloridahouse.gov; carlos.trujillo@myfloridahouse.gov; charles.vanzant@myfloridahouse.gov; james.waldman@myfloridahouse.gov; barbara.watson@myfloridahouse.gov; will.weatherford@myfloridahouse.gov; michael.weinstein@myfloridahouse.gov; alan.williams@myfloridahouse.gov; trudi.williams@myfloridahouse.gov; john.wood@myfloridahouse.gov; ritch.workman@myfloridahouse.gov; dana.young@myfloridahouse.gov