• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ignore feature

JerryD

thanks Tomas!

now that I have found the ignore feature there is one problem with it and that is everytime someone qoutes a person you have on ignore you get stuck reading that persons drivel that is usually irrelevant to the discussion, There should be some way to fix that glich in the system.:lol:

HeroHog

I don't know that that is a "glitch" and I seriously doubt it would be an easy change either. Is he/she really THAT bad? Is it me? :lol:

JerryD

I don't know that that is a "glitch" and I seriously doubt it would be an easy change either. Is he/she really THAT bad? Is it me? :lol:

Not unless you are an arrogant A** hole who belittles anyone who disagrees with him, or has fewer posts than him, or is younger than him,or believes he alone knows the correct way to solve every problem, or generally thinks his feces doesn't stink, then no it is not you.

Last edited:

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
Not unless you are an arrogant A** hole who belittles anyone who disagrees with him, or has fewer posts than him, or is younger than him,or believes he alone knows the correct way to solve every problem, or generally thinks his feces doesn't stink, then no it is not you.
I know who that is, that's Spartacus! You ought to see his latest posts. But his PM supporters are legion slaves sucking up to the slave leader.

JerryD

I know who that is, that's Spartacus! You ought to see his latest posts. But his PM supporters are legion slaves sucking up to the slave leader.

ding ding ding we have a winner!!

Unfortunately Doug when people quote him I do see his drivel and the Don hit the nail on the head washed up has been actor.

Last edited: