• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

IGold 2018

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Boots on the ground and in the minds of your legislators.

Make a difference - bring the family, friends, neighbors, and coworkers. Large participation sends a clear message.

Your rights/freedoms are not a one day event. Consider joining the ISRA, Illinois State Rifle Associationi and get involved.

Last edited:

JTHunter2

Grape - ISRA is in hot water with their membership right now. They, like the NRA, have caved-in on this fiasco over bump-stocks. There are a couple of threads at Illinois Carry where posters are lambasting them for this problem an a couple of others.
FYI

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Wouldn't it be nice if we all saw things the same way? At least they seem enthusiastic and with somewhat of a common goal.

While I don't always agree with the NRA, I am not ready to thrown them under the bus either.

Good luck with the legislature and furthering your advances.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Diversity and unity are incompatible.
Not completely so.

Neither the tradesmen builders nor the skilled submariner (diversity) would exist w/o a common need for each other (unity.)

Unitas in varietate.

This country was built with diversity, yet arguably is one of the best examples of unity....100% is not required