• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Issues with Fobus Holsters?

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

longwatch wrote:
I hope Fobus has improved their products alot. They sound kinda like the old one I had though. Just terrible to draw from and after watching the video of one being ripped rightoff someones hip turned me off of them for a while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgEwwLnpD-8
Andy, I saw that video and I figured I'd give it a try as a range holster, if nothing else. So far it seems pretty decent and is easing up. I don't know it they reinforced anything since that video, but I figure for $22 I won't lose much. Having only the Galco Cop 3 slot, I do like the convenience of the paddle.

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Fair enough, I was going to suggest getting a Kydex from someone, but in a quick search I couldn't find anyone who makes one for the P345.