• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

It Finally Happened to Me in Ohio

hotrod

Yesterday leaving Dayton Ohio and heading home, I was stopped for speeding by a Dayton police officer. He came to the window, I told him I had a CDWL, he asked where my weapon was, I told him the console, he asked for my license and insurance, went back to his unit. When he came back he handed me my license and insurance card back, asked me to please slow down and have a nice day. I was doing 46 in a 40. No problems and it went as should be expected. Hope my experience helps you feel better about travelling through Ohio.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Glad everything went okay! Wow, 46 in a 40, you speed demon! They must be bored down there in Kentucky.

hotrod

Glad everything went okay! Wow, 46 in a 40, you speed demon! They must be bored down there in Kentucky.

In Kentucky we have a saying "Nine your fine, ten your mine". I guess the Ohio police are working on reducing the deficit. But, no ticket and I was thankful for that.