• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

It's time to be vigilant in New Hampshire

KBCraig

With the change in leadership in the General Court, we can expect a strong push to roll back gun rights in the Granite State. One of the first moves expected is the adoption of rules prohibiting or limiting carry in the State House -- at least by legislators, if not the general public.

The adoption of rules will happen on Organization Day, December 5, when legislators are sworn in, the speaker is chosen, and the State House rules are adopted.

I'm a newly elected state rep (Coös County District 4), and I will be fighting like hell to keep gun rights for everyone in our great state.

No matter who your reps are, please call them and tell them you expect New Hampshire's tradition of the best gun rights in the nation, and the lowest rate of gun crimes in the nation, to continue.

Tactical9mm

Congratulations on your victory, KBCraig.

Unfortunately though, we lost the State House. All that stands between a total loss of our rights is Governor Sununu's veto (based on the numbers in House/Senate).

The next two years are going to be scary. Why people would vote they way they did in the general election is madness. We are in one of the greatest eras of prosperity in State history. Why "fix" it?

Difdi

The next two years are going to be scary. Why people would vote they way they did in the general election is madness. We are in one of the greatest eras of prosperity in State history. Why "fix" it?

Simple. It's not happening according to plan, therefore it's not real prosperity. By their ideology it must be a dark age not a golden age, and any evidence to the contrary is just lies and fake news.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
I just rec'd a message from a friend in NH. He is demilling quite a few weapons because he expects them to "knock on his door". He is an 07 FFL and he fears his .gov. Also he says he is packing up and leaving NH and relocating to Ga.

Firearms Iinstuctor

I just rec'd a message from a friend in NH. He is demilling quite a few weapons because he expects them to "knock on his door". He is an 07 FFL and he fears his .gov. Also he says he is packing up and leaving NH and relocating to Ga.

Doesn't make much sense as no new laws have passed yet.