• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Jay Weber 1130 wisn

AaronS

Thanks, I just turned it on.
Jay tells us that he was a supporter of constitutional carry, but had a feeling it would never pass. Guess he was correct.

protias

He didn't really sound like he was for Constitutional Carry in his other shows. He was in favor of training and background checks. Jerry Bott was on the fence but was leaning more Constitutional just on principle of less regulation and less government.

springfield 1911

Founder's Club Member
He didn't really sound like he was for Constitutional Carry in his other shows. He was in favor of training and background checks. Jerry Bott was on the fence but was leaning more Constitutional just on principle of less regulation and less government.

From what I heard on his other shows You are correct, But he did not agree with the permit part, One should not have to have a permit for the exercising a right.

So was for no permit. I didn't get the immpression that training was manditory.

Last edited:

protias

From what I heard on his other shows You are correct, But he did not agree with the permit part, One should not have to have a permit for the exercising a right.

So was for no permit. I didn't get the immpression that training was manditory.
Perhaps I'm getting them all confused. I'm pretty sure he was for that mandatory garbage.

skorittnig

Perhaps I'm getting them all confused. I'm pretty sure he was for that mandatory garbage.

This was the perception I took from listening to both him and Belling. I heard him speaking today, and I was confused (he was talking as if he supported Constitutional Carry the whole time).

Do you think he is now backtracking to save face with conservatives? :confused:

protias

This was the perception I took from listening to both him and Belling. I heard him speaking today, and I was confused (he was talking as if he supported Constitutional Carry the whole time).

I have no idea. I did listen to the show so I have no idea what his tone was.

littlewolf

I think so , just like the guy on Vicki's show from the NRA claiming ththe NRA is for Constitutional Carry,No Permts !No Training ! Yeah right.
This bill isn't perfect but show me one that is. I'll take take it for now and lets get it changed for the better.

protias

I think so , just like the guy on Vicki's show from the NRA claiming ththe NRA is for Constitutional Carry,No Permts !No Training ! Yeah right.
This bill isn't perfect but show me one that is. I'll take take it for now and lets get it changed for the better.
Take it right in the <expletive>...