• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

John, please appoint a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eye95

You see Eye95 the more you cry the more they make fun of you. You are not accomplishing anything feeding the frenzy. At this point if moderation comes yes you need to be banned. You seem to lack the self control to know when enough is enough.
The pictures? Other than their being spam, I couldn’t care less about them. They are as inane as the posts from the one who just flounced and pouted—for the second time in as many months. They are not worth a response.

Ghost1958

I am making NO demands. I am requesting that John either starts moderating or appoints a moderator.

If he does, then I don’t need to react to trolls. If he does not, then it falls on me to call posters out for dishonesty or for ad hominem attacks, since those posts will be there forever.

I have not stated that John is “not capable of running his own site”.

You have either carelessly or deliberately been dishonest about what I have written. Therefore, since your post will almost certainly not be moderated, I will call the dishonesty out.

Eye 95 quote

"John, I think it is time that you gave up your once great site to a group of others.

Clearly, you have seen this thread. Your lack of reaction to it is telling. You either do not have the time to manage the site, or have lost interest. Either way, for the sake of this wonderful entity that you created, please consider turning the reins over to people who do have the".

Just calling your dishonesty out there big guy.

eye95

Eye 95 quote

"John, I think it is time that you gave up your once great site to a group of others.

Clearly, you have seen this thread. Your lack of reaction to it is telling. You either do not have the time to manage the site, or have lost interest. Either way, for the sake of this wonderful entity that you created, please consider turning the reins over to people who do have the".

Just calling your dishonesty out there big guy.
That is decidedly NOT “stat[ing] John is not capable [emphasis mine] of running his own site”.

Just calling out your (let me be blunt) lying. Go piss up a rope.

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
That is decidedly NOT “stat[ing] John is not capable [emphasis mine] of running his own site”.

FORUM RULE (6) NO PERSONAL ATTACKS: While you may disagree strongly with another poster based upon their opinion, we will NOT tolerate any personal attacks or general bashing of groups of people based upon race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender-identity or choice of occupation (e.g., being a law enforcement officer, in the military, etc). NOTE THAT THIS RULE APPLIES TO PMs AS WELL AS FORUM POSTS!!!

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
Then report it.

Oh, wait, that requires moderation.

BTW, ironic comment, hypocrite.
FORUM RULE (9) HATE IS NOT WELCOME HERE: Any posts attacking others based upon race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender-identity, or anything other than opposition to gun rights is NOT WELCOME HERE! We reserve the right to impose immediate bans for such behavior.

eye95

Apparently, such posts are welcome here. You attack others routinely—without consequence.

Report my posts if you think they crossed a line.

Oh, wait, that requires moderation.

Ghost1958

Those are your words advising John to turn his site over to another group of people, among other little digs.

Copied right off your post.

Now. Whos lying?

Oh and language sir. Language.

eye95

I juxtaposed exactly what I said with what you claimed I said, clearly establishing that you lied.

I don’t associate with liars. Piss off, liar.

HP995

serveimage

serveimage

Last edited:

Ghost1958

I juxtaposed exactly what I said with what you claimed I said, clearly establishing that you lied.

I don’t associate with liars. Piss off, liar.

Temper.

I copied and pasted exactly what you posted word for word.

You can juxtapose all you like but itvdoesnt change what you posted.

I realize it's hard when you get caught up in your own tirade with no way out of your very clearly posted words.

But your mouth is writing checks your butt can't cash. Cool it.

Status
Not open for further replies.