• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

John, please appoint a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

solus

No. I started this thread to ask John to appoint a moderator. Each time I am trolled, I will repeat the request in this thread instead of contributing to the trolls’ trashing of other threads.

If you do not like this thread, shouldn’t you take your own advice? Your post is kind of ironic.

No you started this thread to lambast & degrade the owner’s reputation as well as boost your ego through instigating this idiocy against the members and yourself.

Remember eye95 your discussion you posted about justice...it might come swiftly and you might not appreciate the result.

eye95

He continues to illustrate the need for a moderator. I appreciate his making of my case for me.

John, please appoint a moderator.

eye95

John, this poster is doing the same thing over and over again, trying to stir up trouble. This is called trolling. A moderator could prevent this.

Please appoint a moderator.

hammer6

No. I started this thread to ask John to appoint a moderator. Each time I am trolled, I will repeat the request in this thread instead of contributing to the trolls’ trashing of other threads.

If you do not like this thread, shouldn’t you take your own advice? Your post is kind of ironic.

You're right, I don't like this thread. But for SOME REASON it keeps popping up on the right hand side as the most recently commented on thread. Just give it up already! You're wrong. Other people are wrong. Oh well. Who cares! Just stop!

hammer6

John, do you see what I am talking about? These people are making my case for me.

Please appoint a moderator.

There's no point to be made here. It's not "trolling" if you continue to feed it. Go mind your business, post relevant articles, have meaningful conversation and interaction and THEN, if someone continues to troll you sans response from yourself, then THAT is considered trolling.

It's NOT TROLLING IF YOU CONSTANTLY REACT TO IT!!!!!!

uugghhhh Hammer yea actually that's what trolling is.

Okay great. So IGNORE it, and when John sees it, he'll take care of it. It's obvious there is more than ONE person engaged in this activity, but it's ALSO OBVIOUS there's more than one person who thinks you're part of the problem.

Like what has been said multiple times before, when the ban hammer comes, you might not be happy with the result!

eye95

You're right, I don't like this thread. But for SOME REASON it keeps popping up on the right hand side as the most recently commented on thread. Just give it up already! You're wrong. Other people are wrong. Oh well. Who cares! Just stop!
If you don’t like this thread, just stop replying to it.

However, as long as the two trolls keep trolling me, I will keep asking John to appoint a moderator.

eye95

There's no point to be made here. It's not "trolling" if you continue to feed it. Go mind your business, post relevant articles, have meaningful conversation and interaction and THEN, if someone continues to troll you sans response from yourself, then THAT is considered trolling.

It's NOT TROLLING IF YOU CONSTANTLY REACT TO IT!!!!!!

uugghhhh Hammer yea actually that's what trolling is.

Okay great. So IGNORE it, and when John sees it, he'll take care of it. It's obvious there is more than ONE person engaged in this activity, but it's ALSO OBVIOUS there's more than one person who thinks you're part of the problem.

Like what has been said multiple times before, when the ban hammer comes, you might not be happy with the result!
It is trolling whether I react to it or not. If you check, you will notice that the two trolls just jump into discussions with off-topic trolling. I am trying to use this thread to point out the trolling to minimize the impact of their disruptive posts in the threads.

Again, if you don’t like this thread getting bumped, I suggest that you stop bumping it.

hammer6

It is trolling whether I react to it or not. If you check, you will notice that the two trolls just jump into discussions with off-topic trolling. I am trying to use this thread to point out the trolling to minimize the impact of their disruptive posts in the threads.

Again, if you don’t like this thread getting bumped, I suggest that you stop bumping it.

bump

Status
Not open for further replies.