• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

JS story on Concealed Carry

Landose_theghost

imported post

Crap,crap, and more crap. They're going to "permit" us to CC? Like hell they are. When are they going to understand that it's not us law abiding folk they need to worry about in the first place?

I say let us carry how/where ever we want with no restrictions, and make it a life sentance for any felon caught with a gun. Problem solved.

-Landose-

ps. IMHO,it should be a death sentance for a felon to have a gun.:lol:

pkbites

imported post

Landose_theghost wrote:

Fool! What will you do when the antis start making otherwise minor crimes punishable as felonies?

They've already made a misdemeanor that prohibits gun ownership. They'd love to make more!

You want to be put to death because you got pinched for walking your dog without a leash and later got caught with a gun?

Given a choice of extremes I'd rather that EVERYONE be able to own/carry a gun (2 year olds & felons) than make any deal with the antis. Their goal is that NOBODY owns/carries.

Landose_theghost

imported post

pkbites wrote:
Landose_theghost wrote:

Fool! What will you do when the antis start making otherwise minor crimes punishable as felonies?

They've already made a misdemeanor that prohibits gun ownership. They'd love to make more!

You want to be put to death because you got pinched for walking your dog without a leash and later got caught with a gun?

Given a choice of extremes I'd rather that EVERYONE be able to own/carry a gun (2 year olds & felons) than make any deal with the antis. Their goal is that NOBODY owns/carries.
Calm down there panty bunches, that was a joke ,Hense the :lol:<----.

WIG19

imported post

And now back to the regularly scheduled civil discussion on the relative merits of despots attempting to legislate behavior of those who aren't predisposed to normally break the law anyway.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

WIG19 wrote:
And now back to the regularly scheduled civil discussion on the relative merits of despots attempting to legislate behavior of those who aren't predisposed to normally break the law anyway.
you guys r funny :lol:

Cobra469

imported post

Wow this definitely sparked a lot more discussion than I had imagined. I am new to the idea of oC and am slowly learning about the legalities and politics surrounding gun rights. Having grown up in the anti-gun foster system in CA most of this is very big news to me. I am definitely learning a lot of information from everybody and am slowly seeing that it isn't as black and white as I thought it was. I must say all the laws that I have learned in the past couple of weeks definitely would have saved me years in prison lol.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Cobra469 wrote:
Wow this definitely sparked a lot more discussion than I had imagined. I am new to the idea of oC and am slowly learning about the legalities and politics surrounding gun rights. Having grown up in the anti-gun foster system in CA most of this is very big news to me. I am definitely learning a lot of information from everybody and am slowly seeing that it isn't as black and white as I thought it was. I must say all the laws that I have learned in the past couple of weeks definitely would have saved me years in prison lol.
Welcome to Wiskonsin....& welcome to the forum..soon we will have Concealed carry:)

1000 feet from a school zone
no vehicle carry -must be cased & unloaded while in a car.
no carry into places that serve alcohol
no carry in Government buildings.

otherwise your pretty good to go.