• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

JT Wilcox

tombrewster421

I OC'd to the Wilcox farm yesterday with the family for JT's 2nd annual salmon bake fundraiser. The only comment from anyone was from a couple that said "I love it!" while pointing at my gun. Had a good time and enjoyed the great food. (I was not trespassed from private property nor did I ask permission before going)

JT is one candidate that I'm proud to support. He stand for real conservative values an hi comments on Facebook make it very apparent that he's sick of the status quo in Olympia. He's almost my neighbor and I've actually done work on some of the family houses. Definitely a good family and business to support.

TechnoWeenie

I sold him his phone last year.......

I didn't know who he was..... Until he mentioned having to keep appointments and everything organized, then I asked him what he did for a living...

:lol:

JTWilcox

I OC'd to the Wilcox farm yesterday with the family for JT's 2nd annual salmon bake fundraiser.

Thanks so much for coming, Tom. What I really liked about the Salmon Bake was that most ofmthe people attending were not politicians or even the people that normally show up to my events. Many were new to me. It means a lot to engage new people. I, of course, noticed you were carrying, but that's your right. I imagine there were some concealed carriers, too.

And thanks to all of you for the kind words.

JT

tombrewster421

I OC'd to the Wilcox farm yesterday with the family for JT's 2nd annual salmon bake fundraiser.

Thanks so much for coming, Tom. What I really liked about the Salmon Bake was that most ofmthe people attending were not politicians or even the people that normally show up to my events. Many were new to me. It means a lot to engage new people. I, of course, noticed you were carrying, but that's your right. I imagine there were some concealed carriers, too.

JT

You're very welcome JT and I'm happy to see you here on the boards. Keep up the good work neighbor.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran

JT

JT,

Welcome to the forum and we are glad you stopped in to say hello. Tom and his family are great people.

sudden valley gunner

JT

I'm impressed you cared enough to take the time to register and say hello.

You can't be all that bad if Tom likes ya!

Welcome to the forum and good luck in your campaign.

TechnoWeenie

JT

Small world. :D